If you’re searching for the best outdoor Las Vegas wedding venue to marry the one you love, then you have come to the right place. This post will provide you with all the details needed to tie the knot in a gorgeous outdoor location near downtown Vegas, complete with lake and garden views. Whether you would like a ceremony only or all inclusive wedding package, Lakeside Weddings & Events has you covered with plenty of information on the topic. With that said, let’s dive in and explore your outdoor Las Vegas wedding options, as well as take a tour of a few wedding spaces that you will fall in love with!
- 1 Where Can I Find a Beautiful Outdoor Las Vegas Wedding Venue?
- 2 What Should Outdoor Wedding Packages Include?
- 3 Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Q&A
- 4 Additional Planning Resources for Weddings Near Downtown Vegas
- 5 Let Lakeside Weddings & Events Host Your Outdoor Ceremony!
Where Can I Find a Beautiful Outdoor Las Vegas Wedding Venue?
Lakeside Weddings & Events is known for being one of the most popular Las Vegas wedding venues. One reason this is the case is because we offer four outdoor ceremony locations to choose from. Three of these outdoor ceremony spaces – Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, and Grand Garden offer sparkling lake views, as well as a lush green garden setting.
The fourth ceremony location, Waterfall Garden, does not have a lake view, but instead provides the bride and groom, along with their guests, a breathtaking 6-foot waterfall as their backdrop! Plus, all our Las Vegas ceremony sites that are outdoors provide the option to have a romantic gazebo wedding.
Before we dive into each of these amazing ceremony spaces, let’s find out what our ceremony only and all inclusive wedding packages include.
What Should Outdoor Wedding Packages Include?
Your wedding day should be as perfect as you have imagined it to be. For this to happen, certain elements should be included in your wedding package – from flowers to guest seating, every detail should be accounted for. Let’s take a look at what Lakeside Weddings & Events includes in their Las Vegas wedding packages:
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions:
For those who wish to have a ceremony only affair, you can take a look at what that would include in the information below, as well as see our main ceremony only packages page.
- Use of a beautiful outdoor Las Vegas wedding ceremony space.
- Most packages come with the use of the Bridal Suite to prepare before the ceremony.
- A Las Vegas licensed minister can perform the ceremony (minister paid separately).
- Lakeside Weddings & Events’ packages come with amazing floral credits.
- Chairs will be set up for your wedding guests.
- Ceremony music will start playing as you walk down the aisle.
- A professional wedding photographer is included (photo packages are sold separately).
- Ceremony witnesses are provided for those who need them.
- Las Vegas wedding planners to help plan your outdoor ceremony.
All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package Inclusions:
If you’re planning on having a Las Vegas outdoor ceremony followed by an indoor reception, then a lot more inclusions should come with your package. For instance, you should have access to all the typical ceremony inclusions, as listed above, plus items like an outstanding reception meal, a DJ, and more. For starters, you will want to visit our all inclusive packages page. Now, let’s take a peek at what Lakeside Weddings & Events includes in its all inclusive wedding packages.
Please note that everything listed above in the ceremony only inclusion section is also provided in the all inclusive packages, along with the following elements that are listed below:
- You are provided with a hand-tied rose bouquet and rose boutonniere.
- Use of an elegant banquet hall for a specified amount of time.
- Packages include table service for the bride and groom.
- Tables and chairs will be set up before the reception starts.
- A lovely rose centerpiece will be placed on every table.
- You may choose from a variety of table linen colors.
- Reception includes a champagne toast for those who are 21 and older.
- A wedding DJ/emcee will be included in your Las Vegas wedding reception.
- A wonderful American style meal will be provided that includes a plated salad, along with two entrees, a starch, and vegetable. Additionally, the option to select from our popular Mexican and Italian menus is available.
- Standard drinks are included in every package – water, coffee, tea, and soda. Larger packages starting at 50 guests or more include alcoholic beverage options. There are also options to upgrade to a hosted or cash bar.
- You and your guests will enjoy an outstanding multi-tier wedding cake and cake services.
- Larger packages include post-reception limo service for up to six people.
The Best Outdoor Wedding Venues in the Las Vegas Area
So, now that we have determined that Lakeside Weddings & Events has the best outdoor wedding ceremony spaces, let’s talk about each one in detail, starting with Swan Garden, and its breathtaking wedding gazebo:
1. Swan Garden
This Las Vegas wedding venue comes complete with the most beautiful outdoor wedding gazebo that allows for a picture-perfect ceremony. It also showcases a lovely pathway, often adorned with flower petals, that leads straight to the ceremony gazebo. In addition to this, Swan Garden rests right on the edge of a sparkling lake, and sits within a lush green garden that includes swaying willow trees, flowers and more. The lake is beautiful in itself, but also features a charming stone bridge in the background which makes this wedding location even more romantic. View Swan Garden’s ceremony only or all inclusive package information. Swan Garden packages utilize the Swan Banquet Room, so be sure to visit our reception hall page to read up on all the details, and also visit this dedicated Swan Banquet Room Image Gallery. For photos of both the garden and banquet hall, don’t miss our Swan Garden/Swan Banquet Room Image Gallery for a chance to see some amazing images. Additionally, you can take a look at the Swan Garden ceremony & reception space by viewing the video below:
2. Grand Garden
This is an exceptional outdoor wedding location to say your vows in. Grand Garden is also situated at the edge of the lake, providing you with memorable wedding photos, as well as peaceful lake breezes. Just like Swan Garden, a picture-perfect stone bridge sits across the lake, and will be seen by your guests. This wedding ceremony space is beyond compare with its outstanding stone pathway that leads to a gorgeous wedding gazebo, beautiful statues, swaying willow trees, and more. To see for yourself, go to our Grand Garden Image Gallery. Take a look at Grand Garden’s ceremony only or all inclusive package information for details on what’s included. Grand Garden packages use the Grand Atrium Reception Hall, so don’t forget to visit our main reception page to read up on what will be included in your grand celebration. Also, the Grand Garden ceremony & reception video below will give you a closer look at how wonderful this Las Vegas wedding venue really is:
3. Heritage Garden
For those who are looking for an elegant outdoor wedding venue in the Las Vegas area, Heritage Garden is certainly the place to be. It showcases an incredible walkway that includes ivy-entwined arches that are often covered in flowers. It boasts a sensational gazebo that sits on the edge of the lake, and it also has a perfect view of a charming stone bridge in the distance, as well as a beautiful garden and lovely trees. This particular Las Vegas outdoor wedding location has a stunning path that leads up to the venue that’s filled with beautiful greenery. You can view detailed information for Heritage Garden on its dedicated ceremony only or all inclusive package pages. Those who have a Heritage Garden ceremony typically use the Swan Banquet Room. To see just how spectacular a Heritage Garden ceremony & reception would be, take a moment to play the video below, along with viewing our Heritage Garden Image Gallery page.
4. Waterfall Garden
Our Waterfall Garden outdoor wedding venue is like no other in the Las Vegas area. It features a breathtaking 6-foot waterfall that you and your guests will just love! A romantic archway frames the waterfall and is where you will say your wedding vows. The area is surrounded by greenery and beautiful trees that only adds to the romantic atmosphere. In addition to this, Waterfall Garden makes for a perfect ceremony location for small intimate weddings. This outdoor Las Vegas wedding venue offers all inclusive packages only, and you can see what’s included by heading over to our Waterfall Garden package pages. After the ceremony, you and your guests will walk over to the Royal Banquet Room to continue the celebration. You can view images of the Royal Banquet Room, as well as the ceremony space, on our Waterfall Garden Gallery Page.
Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Q&A
You may have some questions regarding outdoor weddings in Las Vegas. For that reason, we have provided a few questions and answers below. In addition to this, you will want to stop by our main Las Vegas outdoor wedding packages page, it contains all the details you might be looking for.
What are the most common uses for flowers in an outdoor Las Vegas wedding ceremony?
Flowers are a main part of the wedding ceremony decor’. Think about it, have you ever gone to a wedding or seen one in photos that didn’t include flowers? Below you will find a list of the most common uses for flowers in an outdoor Las Vegas wedding ceremony:
- Outdoor wedding altars are typically dressed up with exceptional flowers.
- Flower petals are placed along the path to the alter.
- You will find that ceremony location archways have flowers intertwined with greenery.
- A touch of romance is added when a variety of flowers are placed on a gazebo.
- The most important use of flowers is in the bridal bouquet, as well as the bridesmaid’s bouquets.
- Normally one or two flowers make up the groom’s boutonnière.
Check out Lakeside Weddings & Events’ wedding flower page for more information.
I’m having an evening wedding that’s outside, what time should the ceremony start?
There are a few factors that can come into play when determining what time to start your outdoor evening ceremony. For this reason, it’s best to contact the wedding venue to discuss times for the specific day/time of year, your ceremony will be held on. If you’re planning a Las Vegas wedding, feel free to contact Lakeside Weddings & Events to help you find the perfect time to start. A more general answer would be this – the rule of thumb is to start your ceremony about 15 minutes before the sun starts to set. This will allow you to have a beautiful sunset wedding with enough lighting for stunning photography. Sunset weddings offer amazing colors and a romantic atmosphere. If you’re having an evening wedding, you will definitely want to dive into our two related posts titled – Consider a Beautiful Las Vegas Sunset Wedding and 4 Outstanding Reasons to Have a Las Vegas Evening Wedding.
Additional Planning Resources for Weddings Near Downtown Vegas
A Las Vegas wedding can be fun to plan, especially when you are working with a wedding venue that provides you with exceptional planning resources. We have been in the business for many years now and love sharing our knowledge with future brides and grooms. With that said, below you will find many pages filled with useful information for those who are getting married in Las Vegas:
- View our main Las Vegas wedding venue page to see all our ceremony sites.
- Not sure which package is right for you? Then head over to our wedding packages page!
- Dive into this article to learn how to plan a perfect Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
- On a budget? We offer some amazing wedding specials – take a look!
- If you need some Las Vegas wedding hairstyle ideas, view our post on the topic.
- Be sure to file for your marriage license, read this post to learn how.
- Not sure if you want a DJ or live band at your reception, this article can help.
- How much is a Las Vegas wedding? Read this post to find out!
- Booking your ceremony elsewhere? We have reception-only packages also.
- If you think you would like an indoor wedding, view our Las Vegas wedding chapel page.
Let Lakeside Weddings & Events Host Your Outdoor Ceremony!
Being a premier Las Vegas wedding venue that has been helping couples tie the knot for many years now, we have the experience to make all your wedding dreams come true. We can help you plan the perfect ceremony, or take care of every detail for an all inclusive wedding. No matter what your needs are, we are here to create a wedding day you and your guests will never forget. Please feel free to contact our wedding coordinators if you would like to book a wedding with us, or if you have any questions.