Imagine making your grand entrance walking beneath romantic green arches and taking photos in a wedding gazebo that goes over the water! Even the entrance to this beautiful outdoor wedding location in Las Vegas, is surrounded with beautiful greenery, trees, and an elegant walkway!
Wedding Venues- What You Need To Know Before The Big Day
Whether you’re looking for an all-inclusive wedding and reception package or a simple outdoor ceremony, Lakeside Weddings has an option that will suit your needs. Our top-rated wedding packages have beautiful lakeside and garden scenery that will create the right mood. We have unique ceremonies with romantic outdoor venues—each that have beautiful greenery with trees and elegant walkways. Here are the gorgeous ceremony venue options at Lakeside Wedding and Events:
- Heritage Garden – where you can say your vows surrounded by a lush garden setting, complete with an over-water gazebo, perfect for taking photos to remember your special day.
- Grand Garden – where you can have your big day in a romantic ivy-entwined gazebo, with the serene lake creating the perfect backdrop.
- Swan Garden – where you can have swaying willows to complement your gorgeous ceremony, held in a gazebo right over the water.
- Lakeshore Gazebo – where you can have your ceremony on a beautiful over-water deck, with the water flowing right beneath your feet for the perfect ambience.
- Waterfall Garden – where you can say your “I Do’s” with a tranquil 6-foot waterfall as the romantic setting.
Let us help you find the lowest cost and cheapest location for your ceremony and reception, all close to downtown Vegas. At each of our venues, you can select from one of our ceremony-only packages or opt for an all-inclusive package—whichever best suits your needs and budget. Our package options are optimized by the number of guests, and additional guests can be included for a small fee. Every package includes use of the selected outdoor venue for the ceremony, use of the bridal room to prepare, access to our certified wedding consultant throughout the process, professional photography, rose bouquet and boutonniere, and traditional music. When you select one of the all-inclusive options, you’ll also get use of an accompanying banquet hall for your reception, all décor completed for you (with your choice from our large selection of linen colors), rose table centerpieces, champagne toast, a professional DJ/emcee, dinner buffet, drink selection, and a gorgeous multi-tier cake.
Choosing a traditional, all-inclusive, 5-star ceremony with a touch of luxury can still be cheap in 2017! Use the links on this page to get more information and start planning your dream wedding today