Known as the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas, Lakeview Chapel was designed to exceed your expectations! Lakeside Weddings & Events can help you plan the perfect all inclusive or ceremony only chapel wedding because we specialize in helping couples achieve their Las Vegas dream wedding while staying within their budget. Our chapel wedding venue is conveniently located in Las Vegas, near the high-end Desert Shores Community of Summerlin.
Our Las Vegas wedding chapel offers sensational lake and garden views, top-of-the-line ceremony inclusions, and assistance from our professional wedding team that will ensure your wedding is absolutely perfect.
A Las Vegas Wedding Chapel with an Elegant Ceremony Atmosphere
Say your I DOs within a lovely chapel that is known for being one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Las Vegas. You and your guests will experience breathtaking Lake Jaqueline and garden views during the ceremony and enjoy other Lakeview Chapel features such as these:
- Gorgeous chandelier lighting provides an elegant wedding ceremony atmosphere
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows provide for stunning lake and garden views
- Wide-open glass doors near the alter for breathtaking Las Vegas wedding photos and peaceful lake breezes
- Option of standing within the chapel as you say your vows, or take a few steps outside and marry the one you love at the edge of a sparkling lake
You can take a closer look at this exceptional chapel by viewing the Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery.
Lakeview Chapel Wedding Packages – All Inclusive & Ceremony Only
Our Las Vegas wedding chapel offers all inclusive, as well as ceremony only packages to meet your wedding day needs. Our beautiful lakefront wedding venues and exquisite banquet halls will enable you to have an unforgettable wedding day.
Ceremony Only Wedding Chapel Packages
If your goal is to have a dream come true chapel wedding in Las Vegas, our ceremony only wedding packages – Hope, Wish, Dream, and Imagine, can make it happen. Lakeview Chapel, which is situated in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, allows the bride and groom to tie the knot with stunning lake and garden views. This picture-perfect scenery adds to the elegance of our gorgeous wedding chapel.
Explore Our Four Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Wedding Packages:
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions:
When you book a chapel wedding ceremony at Lakeside Weddings & Events, our team of professionals will ensure you have everything that is needed to create a fabulous ceremony. Here is a list of what you can expect with any of our ceremony only wedding chapel packages:
- Use of our pre-decorated Las Vegas wedding ceremony venue
- Bridal suite usage before the wedding ceremony for select packages
- Las Vegas licensed minister available to perform a traditional or civil ceremony (fee is paid separately to minister)
- A beautiful hand-tied rose wedding bouquet and a rose boutonniere
- Chairs will be conveniently arranged for your guests in the wedding chapel
- Wedding ceremony music provided
- Las Vegas wedding photographer – simply add on the photo package that meets your ceremony needs
- Witness provided for the marriage ceremony if you are in need of one
- Assistance from our certified wedding consultants to ensure your Las Vegas chapel wedding goes as planned
All Inclusive Wedding Chapel Packages
At Lakeside Weddings & Events, we know that there are many moving parts to getting married, and the planning process can be a bit overwhelming. For that very reason, we have designed four exceptional all inclusive Las Vegas wedding packages –Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. When you book an all inclusive chapel wedding, every detail of your big day will be taken care of for you, and our wedding coordinators will ensure everything goes as planned – letting you enjoy the entire wedding planning process.
Explore our Four Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Wedding Packages:
All Inclusive Package Inclusions
When you trust Lakeside Events & Weddings to host your Las Vegas all inclusive chapel wedding, you will have access to exceptional inclusions that will make your wedding day everything you have been dreaming of. Our Las Vegas chapel wedding venue packages come with the necessary inclusions that will ensure all the important details are taken care of. Let’s take a look:
- All of the ceremony inclusions listed above, plus the reception inclusions listed below come with our all inclusive packages.
- Use of our pre-decorated Las Vegas banquet hall
- Reception table and chair setup which includes rose centerpieces and table linens in a variety of colors
- A champagne toast for those 21 years and older
- Table service for the bride and groom
- Las Vegas DJ/emcee service
- Wedding floral credits (the amount will vary for each package)
- Our receptions include complimentary water, coffee, tea, and soda – you may upgrade to a hosted bar and cash bar option
- Dinner buffet – includes a plated salad, two entrees, starch, as well as a vegetable. Along with our standard American menu, we also have special Mexican or Italian menu items available as an alternative option.
- A multi-tier wedding cake and cake service
- Select larger packages include limo service for up to 6 people for. after the reception
If you’re not positive that you will be getting married in a wedding chapel, we have many other options to choose from. Take a look at all of our All Inclusive Wedding Packages. You can also view our Gazebo Wedding page if you are dreaming of a fairy tale wedding!
Additionally, for those who are interested in utilizing Lakeside Weddings & Events for a reception only event, you will want to view our Reception Hall Packages page, along with our Las Vegas Reception Only Venues and Packages main page.
Resources for Planning Your Chapel Ceremony at our Las Vegas Wedding Venue:
Whether you want to plan a Las Vegas all inclusive chapel wedding, or a ceremony only affair, Lakeside Weddings & Events has plenty of resources to assist you along the way.
From information on the cost of a wedding to planning tips, the resources below will be sure to give you some great wedding planning ideas. Take a look at the following links and get ready to start planning your big day:
- Find out how to pick the best flowers for your wedding!
- Learn all about marriage licenses so you are fully prepared.
- Want to have a small intimate wedding? Read more about it.
- This post is all you need for Las Vegas wedding planning tips.
- Need some ideas for your Las Vegas wedding hairstyle? Get it here!
- Start planning your romantic evening wedding with this information.
- Read all about our beautiful lakeside wedding venues.
- Learn more about what to look for in a Las Vegas wedding chapel.
- Not sure how much a wedding should cost – find out in this post.
Book Today to Tie the Knot in the Top Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas!
Our team includes professional Las Vegas wedding planners that would love to help you sort out all the details of your big day. We can make your Las Vegas chapel wedding dreams come true! Our wedding chapel is not only known for its exceptional location, but also for being recognized as an award-winning Las Vegas wedding venue. Plus, Lakeview Chapel is located near downtown Las Vegas where all the fun is. Contact us online at Lakeside Weddings & Events, or simply give us a call at (702) 240-5290, to book your picture-perfect wedding today! Before you go, be sure to take a look at our Wedding Specials for information on our affordable wedding packages.