Planning a Las Vegas wedding and reception can actually be a simple and enjoyable experience with the help of Lakeside Weddings & Events. We can help you achieve your outdoor Las Vegas dream wedding with our all-inclusive wedding packages, all for one affordable price, with every detail sorted out. Let us take away the typical wedding-planning stress – just select one of our signature all-inclusive wedding ceremony and reception packages and you will be on your way to having all the details of your big day taken care of.
Our Las Vegas wedding venue is located on the beautiful shores of Lake Jacqueline in Nevada. As a result, we are able to offer exclusive lakeside and outdoor garden wedding ceremonies. In addition to this, we are proud to offer the best Las Vegas wedding packages in the area. Take a look at what our full-service wedding facility can offer you and your guests.
Lakeside Ceremony & Reception – All-Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Packages
We are known for being one of the top Las Vegas wedding venues, and for good reason. We offer high-end wedding all-inclusive packages with outstanding lakeside garden scenery that will create a wonderful mood for your dream wedding. Additionally, packages can be customized to ensure you are getting everything you need to meet your wedding goals. Lakeside Weddings & Events makes it very convenient and easy for you. Just choose from one of our gorgeous lakeside ceremony options, also select the package size that accommodates your guests, and then make the customizations that suit your needs.
Las Vegas Wedding & Reception Packages Include the Following Exceptional Options:
When you book an all inclusive Las Vegas ceremony and reception at Lakeside Weddings & Events, you will have many outstanding inclusions to make your dream wedding a reality.
- Access to the bridal suite before the wedding ceremony for select packages
- Use of the pre-decorated Las Vegas lakeside ceremony location for the service
- Las Vegas licensed minister available to perform a traditional or civil ceremony (fee is paid separately to minister)
- Hand-tied rose wedding bouquet and a rose boutonniere
- All our Las Vegas wedding venues offer traditional ceremony music
- Access to our certified Las Vegas wedding planners to assist in the process
- Professional photographer provided (photo packages available to purchase separately)
- Witnesses for the wedding ceremony, if needed
- Use of on-site Las Vegas banquet room after the wedding ceremony
- Set up for all tables, complete with rose centerpieces and a great selection of linen colors
- Champagne toast for all guests over 21 years of age
- Table service for the happy couple
- Professional DJ/emcee for the Las Vegas wedding reception
- Wedding flower credits (amount varies per package)
- A selection of free drinks (water, coffee, tea, soda), and the option to upgrade to one of our various bar options (larger packages have more inclusions)
- Dinner buffet with multiple outstanding choices for your guests
- Multi-tier wedding cake and cake service
- Larger packages include Las Vegas limo service for up to 6 people for after the reception
For each of these inclusions, the specifics will depend on which package is selected. Each package builds on the previous one, and the largest packages have additional inclusions. You may view all the details for each specific Las Vegas venue location by visiting their designated pages. You can find them on our All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages page.
Wedding Ceremony Location Choices in Beautiful Las Vegas
Lakeside Weddings & Events offers unique ceremonies with romantic outdoor Las Vegas venue locations, along with beautiful greenery and elegant walkways. When selecting an all-inclusive option, you can select any one of the following gorgeous ceremony locations:
- Heritage Garden – It is here where you will be able to say your vows surrounded by a lush garden setting, complete with an over-water gazebo. After the ceremony, the reception is held in our Las Vegas, NV Lakeside Banquet Room.
- Grand Garden – Tie the knot within a lovely garden setting, complete with an ivy-entwined gazebo set right at the edge of the lake. The reception is held in the Grand Atrium Banquet Room, with Jacqueline lake views.
- Swan Garden – This Las Vegas wedding venue features swaying willows to complement your gorgeous ceremony, which is held in a gazebo right over the water. A stone bridge for the backdrop enhances the romantic scene. This reception is held in the Swan Banquet room on site, with calm Jacqueline lake views.
- Waterfall Garden – Say your I DOs with a beautiful 6-foot waterfall flowing behind you, creating a serene, romantic setting. This Las Vegas location is a great option for small, intimate wedding ceremonies. We also offer simple, appetizer-only or cake and champagne specials at this location.
No matter which location you choose, you can select a package that will accommodate your guests. To see just how beautiful these Las Vegas wedding venue locations really are, check out the gallery page for each one:
- Grand Garden Ceremony & Reception Image Gallery
- Swan Garden Ceremony & Reception Image Gallery
- Heritage Garden Ceremony & Reception Image Gallery
- Waterfall Garden Ceremony & Reception Image Gallery
Lakeside Weddings & Events Ceremony and Reception Package Choices
Once you have decided on your perfect Las Vegas wedding venue location, simply choose from one of the all-inclusive package options below that will accommodate your guest list. Lakeside Weddings & Events will then work with you to customize the details and create your perfect wedding day.
If you are looking for a wedding package that accommodates a smaller guest list, we recommend checking out our popular Waterfall Garden packages – Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Waterfall Garden Shimmer package was designed for 0-20 guests, and may be just what you are looking for. Here is a summary of all our Waterfall Garden packages by guest count:
- Shimmer – for up to 20 guests
- Splendor – for up to 30 guests
- Cascade – for up to 50 guests
If you choose the Heritage Garden, Grand Garden, or Swan Garden location, there are four package options for each of these locations that are based on the number of guests that will be attending:
- Bronze – for up to 30 guests
- Silver – for up to 50 guests
- Gold – for up to 75 guests
- Platinum – for up to 100 guests
If your guest list happens to fall in-between one of the tiers—we can also accommodate additional guests for a per-plate fee in any of the packages.
All wedding receptions include a dinner buffet with plated salad, bread basket, choice of two entrees, plus one vegetable and one starch. Along with our standard American menu, we also offer special Mexican or Italian menu items, which is always a wedding guest favorite. Wedding cake and cake service are included, along with water, tea, coffee, and soda. Additionally, there are multiple upgraded bar options to choose from. Some of the larger wedding packages include more drinks and have an appetizer selection. Be sure to check out the links to get all of the details.
We have weekday discounts available, along with Las Vegas wedding specials. Choosing a traditional, all-inclusive, 5-star ceremony with a touch of luxury can still be affordable.
Resources for All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Venues
A wedding might be the biggest event you will ever plan. With that said, you may just need some additional resources to keep the ball rolling with planning your dream wedding. Take a look at these resources that we offer:
- Find out just how affordable Lakeside Weddings & Events’ weddings really are.
- If you would love to have a Las Vegas evening wedding, read more on how to make it happen!
- Looking for a beautiful lakeside ceremony site, Lakeside Weddings and Events has the answer.
- Need some inspiration for the best wedding hairstyle? Check out this popular post on the subject.
- Read this article for some great Las Vegas wedding venue planning tips.
- Learn more on how to obtain your marriage license so everything goes as planned!
- Find out how to have a small intimate Las Vegas wedding.
- Plan the perfect Gazebo wedding, read more about it in this post!
Let Us Help You Create a Comprehensive Package that Covers it ALL and Meets Your Las Vegas Wedding & Reception Needs
Each of these Las Vegas wedding packages offer plenty of features that you can customize. Additionally, if there are options that you would like to include, just ask. For example, if you would like to add limo service, tux or gown rentals, or additional Las Vegas wedding photo and video options.
Let us help you find the most affordable Las Vegas, NV wedding and reception location close to downtown Vegas. Call (702) 240-5290, or simply contact Lakeside Weddings & Events online. Our consultants are available to guide you through the process, ensuring that your wedding and reception package will include everything you need to make your Las Vegas dream wedding come true. We will be happy to assist you, making the entire process easy, seamless, and stress-free. Before you leave, be sure to see an overview of all our packages at our main Las Vegas Wedding Packages page.