If you’re getting married in Las Vegas, you’ve probably asked yourself this question: what does the typical Las Vegas wedding cost? It can be overwhelming to try and crunch the numbers when planning a wedding, and it’s different for every location. This article will give you a basic idea of what your Las Vegas wedding costs will be, and weigh different options to figure out the right fit for your big day.
Breaking Down the Basics of Las Vegas Wedding Costs
When trying to get an idea of what the average pricing would be for a Las Vegas wedding, there are several factors to consider. You’ve got the ring, you’ve got the dress, but where do you begin with the wedding? There’s the venue, the catering, the seating, the cake, the ceremony, the reception, the music, and a million other little details. Though it sounds overwhelming and expensive, it doesn’t have to be.
When trying to figure out what your Las Vegas wedding cost will be, the first step is to determine what options are right for you. There are a lot of choices out there, but having a budget and an idea of what you want will help you narrow it down. One way to ease your mind considerably when planning your Las Vegas wedding is to look for a venue such as Lakeside Weddings and Events, that offers affordable wedding packages.
Here are a few examples of pricing and options for typical Las Vegas wedding packages:
1. Las Vegas All-Inclusive Wedding Package Costs
All-inclusive wedding packages are a great way to go if you’re looking to save yourself a lot of stress and get everything you need in one place. While it is possible to plan and pay for each component of your wedding individually, many couples opt for a wedding package. Most Las Vegas wedding venues offer all-inclusive wedding packages, and it’s a great option for couples who want all the details taken care of.
If you read “all-inclusive” and think it would be too expensive, it’s not! There are plenty of affordable all-inclusive packages that provide everything you need while keeping the wedding pricing sensible for you. The cost of a Las Vegas wedding doesn’t have to be exorbitant to have a beautiful wedding. Not only are many of these packages affordable, but they also offer so much peace of mind and ease.
The average all-inclusive Las Vegas wedding cost will run anywhere from $3,000-$10,495, depending on the options you choose. Selecting the right wedding package can be a lifesaver when going through a typically stressful planning process.
A lot goes into planning a wedding ceremony – from seating to décor; from music to flowers. All-inclusive packages ensure that your ceremony is completely taken care of so that you can focus on enjoying your ceremony and being married to the one you love. In an all-inclusive package, everything pertaining to your ceremony is carefully cultivated and prepared with you and your future spouse in mind.
Here is a Sampling of What’s Included in Pricing of an All Inclusive Wedding
- A beautiful ceremony venue with thoughtful decoration.
- Professional Las Vegas wedding photography (A photo package of your choice may be purchased separately)
- A suite for the bridal party before the start of the wedding ceremony.
- A rose bouquet for the bride and rose boutonniere for the groom.
- Music to accompany the ceremony.
- Use of a gorgeous banquet room for the reception.
- Table and chair arrangement with choice of linen color.
- Access to certified Las Vegas wedding planners to help coordinate all the details.
- A delicate rose centerpiece for each table.
- Professional Las Vegas wedding DJ and emcee services.
- Complimentary drinks for you and your guests including water, coffee, tea, and soda (optional upgrades available).
- A delectable meal buffet.
- Multi-tier wedding cake and cake-cutting with service to guests.
Check Out Our Affordable All Inclusive Wedding Prices
We offer something for everyone – from small lower budget ceremonies to large weddings. We can work with you and the pricing you have in mind. You can start with a smaller package and add on items until you have reached your budget. Our wedding coordinators will help you figure this out every step of the way.
Take a look at some of our all inclusive wedding package prices to get an idea of which one would work best for you:
- Swan Garden All Inclusive Wedding Package Pricing – $4,995-$10,495
- Grand Garden All Inclusive Wedding Package Pricing – $4,995-$10,495
- Heritage Garden All Inclusive Wedding Package Pricing – $4,995-$10,495
- Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Wedding Package Pricing – $3,000-$5,000
2. Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Pricing
When looking at Las Vegas wedding costs, one option to alter the pricing is to choose a partial package. These packages can satisfy the most essential parts of your wedding at a cost that won’t break the bank. One example is a ceremony-only package, where the venue handles all aspects of the ceremony, and the bride and groom plan their own separate reception. The price range varies from about $699-$1,799, depending on how many guests and which optional upgrades you choose.
Take a Look a Few Things that Are Included in the Pricing for a Ceremony Only Package
Our budget-friendly Las Vegas ceremony-only wedding packages were designed to include all that’s needed to have a fabulous ceremony. From traditional music to flowers, Lakeside Wedding and Events has you covered.
Here is a sampling of what you can look forward to:
- Traditional ceremony music will be played as you walk down the aisle.
- Your guests will arrive to find seating perfectly set up before the wedding.
- Witnesses for the ceremony will be provided, if requested.
- All Las Vegas ceremony package pricing includes Wedding flower credits.
- Professional wedding photography is included and will allow you to add on the photo package choice that’s best for you.
- Wedding consultants will be available to help you every step of the way.
- Certain packages include the use of the Bridal Room.
- Wedding package cost to include the use of a beautifully pre-decorated ceremony venue.
For a full list of inclusion for ceremony only packages, visit the Lakeside Weddings & Events ceremony only page.
View the following pages for specific information on Las Vegas ceremony only wedding costs per package:
- Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Wedding Package Pricing – $799-$1,799
- Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Wedding Package Pricing – $649-$1,349
3. Budget-Friendly Outdoor Wedding Costs in Las Vegas
There are also packages specifically for outdoor weddings, with different options that have variable pricing. Several factors can determine what you’ll need for an outdoor wedding in Las Vegas.
Having an outdoor wedding can provide a fabulous experience for you and your guests, especially when utilizing a venue with garden and lake views. You won’t need to pay more when you have breathtaking views such as these, they are included in the package price.
Lakeside weddings and Events offers several outdoor wedding venues to choose from. They are known throughout Vegas as the premier outdoor wedding location, and for good reason.
Take a look at some of Lakeside Weddings and Events best outdoor wedding features which includes outstanding lake views and beautiful gazebo weddings:
Lake Weddings – Breathtaking Views with Cost-Effective Pricing
Lakeside weddings are absolutely gorgeous, with a shimmering sea of water in the background as you say “I do”. These locations can make for beautiful photos that will be a memorable part of your big day. When the sun hits the water, the natural glow is breathtaking and provides the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding. A beautiful location for a lake wedding in Las Vegas is in the gorgeous Desert Shores area of Summerlin.
Gazebo Weddings – Have a Las Vegas Fairytale Wedding at a Price You Can Afford
Another popular option for outdoor weddings in Las Vegas is a gazebo wedding. These locations have a platform under a gazebo roof, providing shade for the wedding party. But mostly, what makes a gazebo wedding so popular is its appearance. It provides for a fairytale wedding that can include a gazebo adorned with ivy and flowers. It makes for a picture-perfect scene.
4. Indoor Weddings That You Can Afford – The Lakeview Chapel
A wonderful option for Las Vegas wedding ceremonies is to have your ceremony in a gorgeous wedding chapel. Lakeside Weddings and Events features affordable wedding chapel pricing that run around $649-$1349, depending on the number of guests and luxury options you’re looking for.
See for yourself how much a Las Vegas chapel wedding package can cost, and just how affordable it really is by heading over to our Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Packages page.
5. Reception-Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Pricing
Another partial package option that many venues offer is a reception-only package. This is a great option if a couple wants to keep their ceremony simple, having a few people witness their nuptials so that they can focus their funds towards celebrating with a bigger crowd of loved ones.
Because the reception is the portion of the wedding where guests are served a meal and dessert, typically in an elegant reception hall, its packages are more detailed with a variety of options. A reception-only package will put your Las Vegas wedding cost at anywhere from $4,750-$9,995, and up, depending on the number of guests.
Here are Some Essentials that are Included in Most Reception Package Pricing:
The reception is where you and your guests will have the time of your lives! There are many inclusions that will make your big day well worth every penny spent. Let’s take a look at a few:
- An experienced reception coordinator will be there from start to finish, as well as assist with planning.
- Tables and chairs will be set up by the Lakeside Weddings and Events staff.
- Table linens with a variety of color choices will be available in all packages.
- A champagne wedding toast will be provided to all guests over 21 years of age.
- An elegant long-stem rose centerpiece will be displayed on every table and is included in the package price.
- Las Vegas reception only packages come with a DJ/Emcee to provide you with professional entertainment.
- Standard pricing comes with coffee, tea, and water. Select reception packages may include wine, domestic beer, liquor, as well as mixers. You can upgrade to a hosted or cash bar.
- Your reception only package price comes with a gourmet meal buffet with a plated salad, and bread basket. This includes two entrees, and a vegetable and starch. Lakeside Weddings and Event menus are customizable.
- Our basic reception only packages include a lovely two-tiered wedding cake. Select packages include a three-tiered wedding cake. Take a look at these awesome wedding cake designs.
To see a full list of inclusions, view this reception only packages page. You will find all that you need to plan the best Las Vegas reception at the best price!
6. Wedding Ceremony and Reception Flower Pricing
Although many packages provide essential florals for the wedding (like the bridal bouquet and centerpieces), you may want to opt for an upgrade if you’re looking for more blooms on the big day. Some packages offer a certain level of floral credits that can be upgraded for a fee.
Get a feel for how much your wedding flowers will cost with the following information:
- Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony Flowers – Prices range from $84.99-$164.99
- Las Vegas Reception Flowers – Prices range from $44.95-$159.95
- Roses & Ivy Flower Decorated Wedding Cake – 89.95
- Freesia Flower Decorated Wedding Cake – $227.95
- Beautiful Ring Bearer’s Pillow with Bow – $79.95
7. Las Vegas Bridal Hair and Makeup Costs
Hair and makeup for the bride is another area that is very customizable in terms of what you want to pay for and what you don’t. A bride can opt for a full hair and makeup package, which runs around $185-$215+, depending on which bridal hair and makeup options you choose. One decision worth considering is which type of makeup you want to wear. Many brides opt for airbrush makeup application instead of traditional makeup due to its long-lasting, photogenic qualities. Other brides opt for a traditional makeup application to save money and to stick to what they’re familiar with. A bride can also choose to purchase a makeup-only package or a hair-only package.
As far as pricing is concerned, you can head over to our Bridal Hair and Makeup page for all the details!
Common Questions about Las Vegas Wedding Costs
As a popular full service wedding venue in Las Vegas, we receive many questions pertaining to ceremonies, receptions, and everything wedding related. Wedding costs are some of our most frequent questions. Because of this, we have included a few questions and answers to help sort things out for you as you plan your big day.
1. How can I save money on a Las Vegas wedding package?
One fantastic way to save some cash on your Las Vegas wedding is to look out for wedding specials. Sometimes wedding venues will offer specials that are much more affordable than their regular pricing. Look at Lakeside Weddings & Events specials page, for example. Many venues offer specials that update periodically, so it’s always a good idea to check out their specials page often to see where you can save.
2. Why should I go with a package for my Las Vegas Wedding?
There are several reasons to opt for a wedding package when planning your big day. First and foremost, it takes most of the stress and anxiety out of planning your wedding. This allows the couple to focus on the fun parts, while the venue takes care of the details.
You can pick the options you want and let the venue do the rest. It’s a wonderful way to plan the perfect wedding that ensures all the elements come together perfectly.
It also can actually be cheaper than trying to individually coordinate each aspect of your wedding. Customizable packages allow you to bundle everything together through one venue, which usually saves you both money and time in the long-run.
There are so many options available, from small packages to luxury packages. This means you’ll be able to find the perfect bundle of options for your big day. Lakeside Weddings and Events can assist you in choosing the best Las Vegas wedding package that will fit all your needs.
3. What additional information should I know regarding Las Vegas wedding costs?
The most important thing to keep in mind when trying to narrow down the cost is to decide with your future spouse which options are important to you. For instance, some meal choices are more expensive, while others are better for your budget. Some couples may be concerned more about having specific drink options available for themselves and for their guests, than how many flowers are on the tables. You may not care about having exceptional bouquets for the bridal party, but your spouse might. It’s smart to sit down and decide what factors are most important to each of you. This way, you’ll be ready to make decisions when shopping for options.
Wedding Resources and Tips for Your Big Day
There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to planning a Las Vegas wedding, so we thought it would be helpful to provide you with a few tips and resources to get you started:
- Need ideas for planning your ceremony? Here’s some help.
- Make sure you’ve got your marriage license ready before your big day!
- Here are some helpful examples of different Las Vegas wedding packages.
- Read about utilizing professional photography services for your special day.
Plan the Las Vegas Wedding of Your Dreams with Affordable Options at Lakeside Weddings & Events!
No matter what options you end up choosing for your big day, we would be honored to be a part of making your dream wedding come true. At Lakeside Weddings & Events, we’re dedicated to finding cost-effective options for you. That’s why we offer multiple packages with tons of customizable options and upgrades. Feel free to check out some of our packages, and take a peek at our wedding photo gallery to get an idea of the standards of quality and excellence we stand for. Our goal is to inspire you and to make the process of planning your wedding fun, easy, as well as affordable. We hope this article has helped you get an idea of what your Las Vegas wedding costs might be. We can’t wait to hear from you!