If you’re dreaming of a beautiful and affordable Las Vegas lake wedding, your dreams can come true at Lakeside Weddings & Events! We are known for our fabulous lakeside ceremony venues that feature breathtaking lake views that can take your romantic wedding to the next level. Plus, our venue features Las Vegas lake wedding packages that will exceed your expectations and enable you to create the wedding day you have been hoping for. Lakeside Weddings & Events is considered the top wedding venue in Las Vegas and is located nearby downtown Vegas.
Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Locations with Romantic Lake Views
Our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue is situated right on the edge of Lake Jacqueline, near the upscale and well-known Desert Shores community of Summerlin. Our sensational outdoor locations allow us to provide couples with an unforgettable romantic lake backdrop and impressive lush gardens at their ceremony site. There really is no other wedding venue in Las Vegas that can compare to Lakeside Weddings & Events, and our amazing wedding specials can make it affordable for you.
Lakeside Weddings & Events lakefront location options include Grand Garden, Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, and Lakeview Chapel. No matter which outstanding location you choose, you’ll be able to experience a wonderfully unique lakeside ceremony with a romantic touch. Our award-winning Las Vegas wedding venue is certainly prepared to make your wedding dreams come true!
Las Vegas Lake Wedding Packages That Feature Outstanding Inclusions
When you book your wedding with Lakeside Weddings & Events, you can be sure that all the details of your special day will be taken care of. It doesn’t matter what size wedding you are planning on having, we will make sure you have everything you need. This is where our lake wedding package inclusions come into play. Let’s get started on what will be included in your all inclusive or ceremony only wedding package:
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions:
Whether you have your ceremony in one of our outdoor lakeside venues, or in our beautiful indoor lakefront wedding chapel, each package is filled with everything that will make your big day a complete success. Let’s take a look at Lakeside Weddings & Events’ popular ceremony only inclusions:
- Your ceremony will be held at one of our pre-decorated Las Vegas lakeside wedding venues
- Use of our Bridal Suite comes with select packages
- Your wedding ceremony will be performed by a licensed minister (minister is to be paid separately)
- Included with your Las Vegas lake wedding package is a lovely hand-tied rose bouquet and a rose boutonniere
- We will have your chairs setup at the wedding ceremony site before guests arrive
- Traditional ceremony music will be played
- Use of our Las Vegas wedding photographer (you can simply purchase the photo package you prefer)
- Wedding flower credits are included with your ceremony only package
- A ceremony witness will be provided if needed
- Lakeside Wedding & Events’ wedding coordinators will be there for you to plan your big day
Find out what else you can look forward to by visiting our main Ceremony Only Packages page.
All Inclusive Package Inclusions:
Lakeside Weddings & Events not only provides happy couples with waterfront ceremony sites, we also have reception halls with lake and garden views. In addition to this, our all inclusive Las Vegas lake wedding packages come with everything you could possibly need to make your wedding day complete! Here are a few examples of what’s included:
- Our all inclusive wedding packages come with everything that’s included with our ceremony only packages, as well as the following list of inclusions:
- Use of a fully decorated gorgeous Las Vegas lakeside banquet room
- All tables and chairs will be setup and ready for use
- We place a lovely rose centerpiece on each table
- You will have a variety of table linen colors to choose from to match your wedding colors
- A champagne toast will be served to those who are 21 and older
- Convenient table service for the happy couple
- An entertaining DJ/emcee will be provided
- Dinner buffet – includes a plated salad with two entrees, along with a starch, as well as a vegetable.
- Coffee and tea, soda and complimentary water will be available – You may also upgrade to a hosted or cash bar
- A beautiful multi-tier wedding cake, along with cake service is included in our lake wedding packages
- For larger packages, we provide limo service for up to six people after the reception is over
To read more about this type of package, you can visit our Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Package page. Or, if you would like specific information regarding our receptions, check out our Reception Hall Packages page, and our Las Vegas Reception Only Venues and Packages page to get all the details!
Heritage Garden—Cascading Arches Set the Mood for an Elegant Lake Wedding
Heritage Garden’s unique look comes from its beautiful terraces. Each terrace has its own greenery-covered archway that is often customized with wedding flowers, and creates a path of cascading arches through which you’ll make your grand entrance. An exquisite lakeside gazebo that’s surrounded by lush greenery is featured at this location, which only adds to the romance. In addition to this, your guests will have magnificent views of the ceremony and the lake as you say your vows to one another.
When you select Heritage Garden, you have the option of choosing one of our Las Vegas ceremony-only packages, or, you can select an all-inclusive lake wedding package in which the wedding reception will be held afterward. Either way, you’ll be able to customize your package with the options of your choice to create the perfect Las Vegas lake wedding!
- Features picture-perfect wedding gazebo that rests on the edge of the Lake Jacqueline
- Situated in a lush green setting with swaying willow trees alongside the lake
- Sensational terraces with covered arches that lead to the lakeside wedding gazebo
- Charming stone bridge over the lake creates the perfect backdrop
- Popular Las Vegas lake wedding packages tailored to create a perfect Heritage Garden ceremony
Check out our Heritage Garden Image Gallery to see what you can look forward to if you book a Las Vegas lake wedding at this venue.
Swan Garden—Picture-Perfect Gazebo Right over the Lake
The Swan Garden venue is what everyone pictures when they think of a Las Vegas outdoor wedding. This location features a large wedding gazebo that’s located right over the water’s edge. With a charming stone bridge crossing the lake as the backdrop, this ceremony location is sure to contain the perfect combination of romance and elegance.
When you book a Swan Garden all inclusive lake wedding package you may decorate the ceremony site, along with the banquet hall so they are beautifully customized to create the look you have been dreaming of for your special day.
- Add a bit of romance to your Las Vegas lake wedding with Swan Garden’s elegant ceremony gazebo
- Wedding site provides you and your guests with views of Lake Jaqueline and peaceful swaying willows
- Beautiful pathway that’s often lined with flower petals leads to your lakefront ceremony location
- Lovely stone bridge over the lake in the distance sets the mood for your lakeside wedding
See photos of happy couples who said their wedding vows within this popular lakefront ceremony venue by viewing the Swan Garden Image Gallery.
Grand Garden—Experience a Las Vegas Lakeside Wedding in a Gorgeous Desert Oasis
The Grand Garden location features an ivy-entwined gazebo that’s situated right at the water’s edge. Your guests will be seated with a lake view surrounded by a lush green garden as they watch you make your entrance along a beautiful stone pathway. This setting truly creates a lovely lake wedding atmosphere while only being minutes away from downtown Las Vegas.
For our Grand Garden location, you may choose from one of our outstanding Las Vegas all-inclusive wedding packages, which also comes with the use of the Grand Atrium Reception Hall on site. When choosing the all-inclusive package, the reception hall also has a lake view! Grand Garden will allow you to have a stunning Las Vegas lake wedding that will be sure to impress your guests!
- Stunning garden setting along the water’s edge that makes for perfect lake wedding photos
- Showcases a lakeside ivy-entwined dome shaped gazebo that will capture your guest’s attention
- Impressive stone bridge over the water can be seen from the ceremony site
- Exceptional stone pathway for the grand entrance creates a fairytale Las Vegas lake wedding scene
View our Grand Garden Image Gallery to see just how beautiful this lakeside wedding venue really is.
Lakeview Chapel – Beautiful Windows Reveal Sparkling Lake Views During Ceremony
If you love the idea of a lake wedding in Las Vegas, but prefer to have the ceremony indoors, we have the answer. Our Lakeview Chapel is considered one of the most popular wedding chapels in Las Vegas because of its incredible lake and garden views. Take a look at just a sampling of what this stunning ceremony chapel has to offer:
- Exquisite chandelier lighting allows for a stunning look for you and your guests
- Fabulous windows that showcase lush greenery and Lake Jacqueline views
- Large open doors located near the altar allow for lake breezes that make for a perfect Las Vegas lake wedding
- Our unique Las Vegas wedding chapel was designed to give you the option of standing within the chapel, or say your vows a few steps from the wide-open glass doors while you stand at the edge of a beautiful lake.
See why everyone says this is the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas by taking a look at the Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery.
Resources for Planning a Beautiful Lakefront Ceremony & Reception:
Now that you have found the best place in Las Vegas to get married, as well as a lake view ceremony venue, now it’s time to start planning. Although our wedding planners will help you with every detail, we are sure you are excited to do a little wedding research. If that’s the case, dive into a few of our wedding articles below for some tips and advice:
- Learn why booking a good wedding photographer is so crucial
- Get some tips on how to choose the best wedding flowers for your big day.
- If obtaining a marriage license is confusing, let this post clear things up.
- Read all about how to plan a small intimate Las Vegas wedding.
- If you’re not sure what wedding hairstyle you will go with, this post will help.
- Read all the details on how much a Las Vegas lake wedding should cost.
- If you’re planning a Las Vegas ceremony you will want to read these tips.
- Read this post if you’re not sure if you want live music or a DJ for your lake wedding reception.
- Learn why having a Las Vegas wedding is a fantastic idea.
- Dive into this article if you will have 50 or more guests at your wedding.
Now that you have a good understanding of what we offer, you may want to see all the details pertaining to our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue by taking a look at our Wedding Packages page, as well as our Wedding Venus page. We have tons of wedding information packed on these pages that you may just enjoy reading!
It’s Time to Book the Best Las Vegas Lake Wedding Package and Venue!
Whether you’re looking for a simple ceremony or a luxurious all-inclusive lake wedding and reception package, we have options to meet your needs. No matter what, our top-rated wedding packages feature beautiful lakeside and garden scenery that will create the right mood. Let our certified wedding planners help you get started. We can assist you in finding the lowest cost lake wedding close to downtown Vegas, all without sacrificing on luxury or style. Simply give us a call at (702) 240-5290, or, contact Lakeside Weddings & Events online to start planning your perfect Las Vegas lake wedding.