If you’re looking for that perfect Las Vegas wedding reception venue and package that offers serene lake views, you have just found it. Lakeside Weddings & Events offers lakeside banquet rooms designed to host your large or intimate wedding reception. Our premier Las Vegas reception halls feature exquisite lake views because we are located right on the shores of beautiful Lake Jacqueline in Las Vegas, Nevada. We can certainly provide you and your wedding reception guests with a tranquil and beautiful atmosphere to celebrate your big day!
Exceptional Lakeside Weddings & Events Reception Hall Venues and Packages
We proudly offer two Las Vegas wedding reception only banquet halls, as well as top-rated reception packages that will allow you to create your dream reception for you and your guests. Explore both reception sites to see which one will fit your wedding celebration needs:
Las Vegas Reception Only Package Inclusions
Our Las Vegas reception only packages include everything you would need to celebrate your big day – from the flowers to music, along with the reception tables to a DJ, we have you covered. Here are some inclusions to look forward to when you book your reception with Lakeside Weddings & Events:
- Your package will come with the use of either the Swan Banquet Room or the Grand Atrium Reception Hall for a specified amount of time
- An on-site reception planner will be there to help with every step
- We will have tables and chairs arranged for you and your wedding reception guests
- Gold Chiavari chairs, chair covers and sashes are provided at an additional cost
- One elegant rose centerpiece will be placed on each table
- Table linens are provided in many colors to match your wedding reception colors
- Guests who are 21 years of age will receive a champagne toast
- We provide special table service for the bride and groom
- A Las Vegas wedding reception DJ/emcee will be included in your package
- Grand Atrium and Swan Banquet Dinner Buffet – Included with your meal options are a plated salad and two entrees, a starch and vegetable. You have the option of choosing between our Classic or International menu.
- Your Las Vegas reception package includes coffee, tea, soda, as well as water – upgrades are available if you would like a hosted or cash bar option
- A beautiful multi-tier wedding cake and cake service comes with your reception only package
Let’s dive into our two reception halls and see what they are all about:
Swan Banquet & Grand Atrium Reception Halls
Now that you have had a chance to see all the outstanding inclusions that come with our banquet halls, it’s time to choose the right Las Vegas wedding reception room that best fits your needs – Swan Banquet Room or the Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
No matter which wedding reception venue you select, we will put together an elegant reception to suit your needs. Additionally, all of our Las Vegas reception venue rooms are fully air-conditioned, and have stunning landscape and lake views.
Let’s take a look at these two much-talked-about banquet halls:
The Swan Banquet Room
The name alone, “Swan Banquet”, sounds romantic and charming, and this is the type of wedding reception you can have when it’s held in this exquisite Las Vegas reception hall. Additionally, if you have a change of plans, and decide to have Lakeside Weddings & Events also host your ceremony, know that this beautiful banquet room is connected to the Swan Garden ceremony site, so you and your guests can have a lovely gazebo wedding, with the reception immediately following. When Swan Banquet is used for a reception only, you will be sure to have an unforgettable affair!
Swan Banquet’s Most Notable Features:
- Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Largest Banquet Room
- This Las Vegas Reception Venue Seats Up to 225 Guests
- Breathtaking Garden and Lake Views Provide for a Picture-Perfect Reception
- Crystal Chandeliers in Dining Area Add an Element of Elegance to Your Event
- Crown Molding is throughout the Swan Banquet Room
- Lakeside Glass Window Solarium with Large Vintage Chandelier
- Twinkle Lighting in Solarium Adds a Romantic Touch
- Features a Convenient Built-In Bar
- Showcases a Large Built-in Dance Floor
- Fully Air Conditioned and Temperature Controlled
If you’re not able to visit Lakeside Weddings & Events in person, no problem! We put together this excellent video that will take you on a personal tour of the Swan Banquet Room. It will give you the opportunity to see just how fabulous it really is. In addition to this, you will be able to see Swan Garden, our beautiful ceremony site that’s available when you book an all inclusive or ceremony only wedding.
Swan Banquet & Swan Garden Venue Tour
Swan Banquet Offers 4 Popular Reception Only Packages:
Choose a Swan Banquet venue package based on the number of guests that will be attending. If your guest count falls in between two packages, you can simply add your additional guests with a per plate fee.
If you are starting to realize that you may want to have Lakeside Weddings & Events host your ceremony also, then you should check out our Wedding Packages and Wedding Venues pages.
The Grand Atrium Reception Hall
This Las Vegas reception hall showcases breathtaking lake views that will set the stage for a truly romantic celebration. Plus, you will have a picture-perfect reception when it’s held in the Grand Atrium Reception Hall due to its exceptional design. It’s truly a venue that will impress your guests, as well as meet all your needs.
You will have everything that’s needed to make your wedding reception a day to remember – from outstanding inclusions to a banquet hall that has a romantic touch.
Grand Atrium’s Most Notable Features:
- Beautiful Banquet Hall that Seats up to 130 Guests
- Showcases Outstanding Sparkling Lake Views
- Windows Reveal a Lovely Lush Green Garden
- Room Features Contemporary Iron Accents
- Warm Glow Edison Lighting Provides a Romantic Touch
- Modern Crown Molding Designs Throughout
- Convenient Built-in Two-Sided Bar
- Banquet Hall Contains Large Built-in Dance Floor
- Grand Atrium is Fully Air Conditioned and Temperature Controlled
Now for the fun part – take a moment to watch this video that will take you on a tour of our outstanding reception hall – Grand Atrium. It will give you a sneak peek at what you can look forward to when you and your guests gather to celebrate your big day. Also, this video will show you our beautiful Grand Garden ceremony site, which just might make you change your plans and book an all inclusive wedding at our popular Las Vegas wedding venue.
Grand Atrium & Grand Garden Venue Tour
Grand Atrium Offers 4 Popular Reception Only Packages:
Choose a Grand Atrium venue package based on the number of guests that will be attending your reception. If your guest count happens to fall between two package tiers, you may add more guests with a per plate fee.
Outstanding Ceremony Options are also Available at Lakeside Weddings & Events
For those who are on the fence as to whether or not you should also have your ceremony at Lakeside Weddings & Events, take a look at a few of our pages that include information on our Las Vegas all inclusive and ceremony only venues and packages:
- Indoor Wedding Chapel Ceremonies
- Amazing Outdoor Venue Spaces and Packages
- Las Vegas Gazebo Ceremony Sites
- Lakefront Ceremony Locations in a Garden Setting
Additional Wedding Planning Resources
Your big day will be here sooner than you think, and being prepared is the key to having a fabulous wedding day. With that said, below you will find many helpful resources for planning your wedding and reception:
- Find out everything you need to know to get your marriage license.
- Read this post if you are planning a small intimate Las Vegas wedding.
- Learn about how much a wedding can cost by diving into this article.
- Read this Las Vegas wedding planning post for helpful tips.
- Should you have live music or a DJ? Learn which is best for you.
- Find out why planning a Las Vegas sunset wedding is a great choice.
- Need info on how to plan a wedding for two, find it here!
- See why having an evening wedding is such a popular idea.
- You should ensure your wedding photographer is qualified, here’s how.
- Learn how you can pick the very best flowers for your wedding day.
- Find out why having a Las Vegas wedding is the best choice.
- If you are planning a wedding with 50 guests or more, you will want to read this!
Choose Your Las Vegas Reception Venue and Package for an Unforgettable Wedding Celebration!
Lakeside Weddings & Events features certified Las Vegas wedding reception planners who would love to help customize your reception package. They will also assist you in choosing the perfect banquet hall that will fit your needs perfectly. Call (702) 240-5290 if you have any questions, or contact Lakeside Weddings & Events online to find out more about our reception customization options.