If you are having a large ceremony and are searching for the perfect wedding chapel, Lakeside Weddings & Events has what you are looking for. Our popular chapel has a view like no other chapel in Las Vegas. Its floor to ceiling glass windows reveal a sparking lake and lush green garden. Your guests will be impressed the moment they walk in. The Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Imagine package is for up to 100 guests, and our wedding coordinators will take care of every detail for you!
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Lakeview Chapel Imagine
- From $1,699
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 100 guests
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Location for 1 Hour
- Access to the Bridal Room 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- $50 Wedding Floral Credit
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages can be purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
- Witnesses for Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, if Needed
This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 100 guests and is $10 for each additional person. Children 2 and under do not count.
Package price does not include 14% service fee, or the 8.375% tax charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
Take a look at these Las Vegas Wedding Venue Packages for Larger Ceremonies
Our Ceremony Only wedding packages come with fantastic inclusions that will make your wedding day extra special, this pertains to any size wedding. For those who are having a large ceremony of up to 100 guests, our Lakeview Chapel Imagine package is ideal. We also feature three additional ceremony only wedding packages that include the same guest count, as seen below:
- Grand Garden Harbor Ceremony Only Package (up to 100 guests)
- Heritage Garden Harbor Ceremony Only Package (up to 100 guests)
- Swan Garden Harbor Ceremony Only Package (up to 100 guests)
Take a moment to review our Wedding Venues and wedding packages pages to get a full understanding of what Lakeside Weddings & Events has to offer. Also, don’t forget that we provide all Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages if you decide to have us host your reception. Additionally, we recommend that you visit our main wedding chapel page for more information on our Las Vegas indoor weddings.
Outstanding Resources for Those Planning a Wedding Near Downtown Vegas
If you’re looking for some additional Las Vegas wedding planning resources, we have you covered! As you can see below, we offer many informational pages that can help you along the way. This includes tips on wedding flowers, professional ceremony photography, and more! Dive into the following pages and start planning your big day today!
- Get information on how to plan a Las Vegas sunset wedding!
- Need some professional wedding planning tips – read this post!
- Find out how much a Las Vegas wedding will cost by diving into this article.
- We have reception only packages also at Lakeside Weddings & Events.
- View our wedding specials page if you are on a tight budget!
- You will need a Las Vegas marriage license – view this page for more details.
- If you decide you want a gazebo wedding, we can make it happen for you.
- Read this comparison on DJs and live bands for a wedding reception.
- We offer beautiful lake wedding packages – learn more.
- Want to find out more about our reception halls – they’re stunning!
- Learn about our outdoor ceremony spaces and their corresponding packages.
Reserve Your Special Day with the Lakeview Chapel Imagine Ceremony Only Wedding Package!
Lakeview Chapel is a popular ceremony site in Las Vegas. It features sparkling views of the lake and is surrounded by lush greenery! Make sure you reserve the date you’re after so that your wedding planning goes smoothly! Feel free to call one of our Lakeside Weddings & Events’ team members at (702) 240-5290, so they can get you started. Or, you can contact us online at any time. We will book the date you have in mind and get the wedding planning on its way!