Are you planning a small wedding with just the two of you, or maybe a few guests? If so, the Grand Marina Ceremony Only package would be perfect for your Las Vegas wedding goals. It includes up to 10 guests, allowing for a romantic, intimate ceremony that you will just love! Grand Garden has outstanding features such as a charming gazebo that rests at the edge of a beautiful lake, lush greenery, swaying willow trees, flowers, and more. It has everything that’s needed for a picture-perfect wedding day. Lakeside Weddings & Events will take care of every detail of your Las Vegas ceremony so you can focus on what matters most!
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Grand Garden Marina
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $699 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $599 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 10 guests
- This package is not available at sunset Friday through Sunday
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Grand Garden Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $25 Las Vegas Wedding Floral Credit
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
- Witnesses for Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, if Needed
This package is for No Guests – 10 Guests. If you have additional guests, you must upgrade to the next package, which is Grand Garden Laguna.
Package price does not include 14% service fee, or the 8.375% tax charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
Additional Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Venue Packages for 0-10 Guests
Lakeside Weddings & Events has other beautiful ceremony sites at our Las Vegas wedding venue that have packages designed for a wedding guest count of up to 10 guests. This includes Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, and Lakeview Chapel. View all three below to see what they have to offer:
- Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Swan Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Lakeview Chapel Hope Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
You can also head over to our page that features information on our Ceremony Only Packages to get all the details for your big day. If you are not positive that you want Lakeside Weddings & Events to only host your ceremony, then read through our main Las Vegas All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages page. In addition to this, we have created a specific Wedding Venues page that will provide you with information on all our wedding site locations.
View Lakeside Weddings & Events Resources to Help Plan Your Big Day
Whether Lakeside Weddings & Events is only hosting your ceremony, or you change your mind and have an all inclusive wedding, we have plenty of resources to help you plan your special day. Below you will find many Las Vegas wedding planning tips, information, and more:
- We have several lakefront ceremony sites for you to choose from – take a look!
- Learn why using a professional wedding photographer is essential.
- If you’re planning a small Las Vegas wedding, read this post for some helpful tips.
- Dive into our page on outdoor Las Vegas wedding venue locations!
- Read up on Lakeside Weddings & Events reception halls – they’re outstanding!
- Need some Las Vegas wedding planning tips – this post will help.
- Don’t forget to file for your marriage license – this article will guide you through the process.
- Have a romantic gazebo wedding by the lake – read more to find out how.
- View our page that’s filled with wedding specials to find the deal that’s right for you.
- Learn all about our Las Vegas wedding chapel – it’s truly the best.
- If you change your mind and only want a reception, we can help you plan.
- Choose the best Las Vegas wedding flowers – find out how to make it happen.
- Learn all about which type of music is right for your reception – a DJ or live music.
We offer many packages here at Lakeside Weddings & Events, see all our Las Vegas Wedding Packages so you can be sure not to miss out on anything!
Start Planning Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony Today with Our Marina Package!
Planning a Las Vegas wedding ceremony can be exciting and fun all at the same time, especially when you work with a full-service wedding venue that takes care of all the details for you. Let Lakeside weddings and Events assist you in making your ceremony an unforgettable event! You can simply give us a call at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online at any time. We can’t wait to meet you and provide you with everything you need for a perfect wedding day.