You may obtain your marriage license at the Clark County Courthouse.
- A marriage license can be issued to any male and female person at least 18 years of age; not nearer in kin than second cousins or cousins of half blood.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Both parties must present themselves and I.D. (valid driver’s license, passport, etc.) to the Marriage License Bureau at the Clark County Courthouse.
- For those under the age of 18, special rules apply.
- Blood tests are NOT required.
- Fees are $77 cash.
- To obtain a Marriage License, and have a legal marriage, divorces MUST be final in the state where granted. The date of the final decree and city and state where granted are required.
- The requirements for non-US citizens are the same as for US citizens.
Contact the Marriage License Bureau for further information: (702) 671-0600