Whether you want to just book a Las Vegas reception hall venue and package to celebrate your wedding day, or choose an all-inclusive package with the ceremony site and banquet room both included, we can help. Our certified wedding reception consultants will help you plan your event down to the last detail. Lakeside Weddings & Events’ reception halls include exceptional lake and garden views that are indeed a rare find in Las Vegas. So, if your desire is to book a reception hall right on the edge of a sparkling lake in Las Vegas, in the lovely Desert Shores community of Summerlin, then Lakeside Weddings & Events is the wedding venue for you.
Lakeside Weddings & Events Main Las Vegas Wedding Reception Hall Venues
Our two main Las Vegas reception halls – Swan Banquet Room and Grand Atrium Reception Hall, showcase an elegant look, feature fantastic views of Lake Jacqueline, and are comfortably air-conditioned. Additionally, each of these award-winning wedding reception venues offers reception only and all inclusive (reception & ceremony) packages.
Let’s dive in to see what these two Las Vegas reception halls are all about, and what you and your wedding reception guests will have to look forward to.
Swan Banquet Room
Swan Banquet is an elegant choice for those wishing to celebrate their big day in style with a wedding reception only or all inclusive package.
Lakeside Weddings & Event’s Swan Banquet Room is great for any size wedding party, and can fit over 200 guests. With this reception hall’s modern design, and impressive amenities, you and your wedding guests will be sure to just love it. Let’s take a look at the outstanding features of this elegant banquet room.
Swan Banquet Room’s Exceptional Features:
- Las Vegas Reception Hall That Can Comfortably Seat Up To 225 Guests
- Largest Reception Venue at Lakeside Weddings & Events
- Garden and Sparkling Lake Views from Beautiful Reception Windows
- Dining Area Features Elegant Crystal Chandeliers
- Designed with Crown Molding throughout the Banquet Hall
- Glass Window Solarium with Lakeside Views and Beautiful Vintage Chandelier
- Solarium Showcases Twinkle Lighting for a Romantic Atmosphere
- The Swan Banquet Room Features a Modern Built-In Bar
- Sports a Large Built-in Dance Floor
- Our Las Vegas Reception Hall is Temperature Controlled and Air Conditioned
Grand Atrium Reception Hall
This Las Vegas Reception Hall will be sure to impress your guests with its fabulous design and all that it offers.
The Grand Atrium Reception Hall is wonderfully designed with perfection in mind, and is perfect for reception only or all inclusive weddings.
Grand Atrium’s Reception Hall’s Outstanding Features:
- Grand Atrium Seats up to 130 Wedding Reception Guests
- Features Beautiful Windows with Stunning Lake Views
- Banquet Hall Includes Gorgeous Garden Views
- Contemporary Iron Accents Create an Exceptional Look
- Edison Ceiling Lighting Adds an Element of Romance
- Designed with Crown Molding Throughout
- Grand Atrium Comes Complete with a Two-Sided Built-in Bar
- Includes a Built-in Dance Floor
- Our Las Vegas Reception Hall is Temperature Controlled
Reception Hall Only & All Inclusive Wedding Packages
We offer Las Vegas wedding reception only and all inclusive packages (ceremony and reception) that come with the use of the Swan Banquet Room or Grand Atrium Reception Hall. For all inclusive packages that utilize the Waterfall Garden ceremony site, the Royal Banquet Room is typically used, but you may still choose to have your reception in the Swan Banquet Room or Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
Additionally, for those looking for information on non-wedding events such as birthday bashes, corporate celebrations, and the like. You can view our Special Events page for all the details.
Let’s take a look at all our Las Vegas reception hall packages, starting with reception only, to see which one fits your wedding day needs:
Reception Hall Only Venues & Package Options
If you have already booked your ceremony at another location, you can choose to celebrate your wedding within the Swan Banquet or Grand Atrium reception halls. Each has its own set of special qualities and features, so be sure to look over each Las Vegas reception hall to determine which one is right for you.
1. Swan Banquet Wedding Reception Hall Packages
For those looking for a reception hall only, one that will be sure to impress your wedding guests, then the Swan Banquet Room would be the perfect choice. It’s great for larger wedding reception parties, and has many lovely features that make it a popular reception hall near downtown Vegas.
2. Grand Atrium Wedding Reception Hall Packages
The Grand Atrium reception hall only packages are perfect for those who only wish to utilize a Lakeside Weddings & Events’ banquet hall after having their ceremony at another location. Our Las Vegas wedding reception hall coordinators will ensure every detail is taken care of for you, and that you have an unforgettable affair.
Choose which package is best for your wedding reception guest count. If your guest count falls in between two packages, you can pay a per plate fee to add your additional guests.
Inclusions for Wedding Reception Hall Only Packages
Our wedding reception hall only packages are known for their fabulous inclusions – from a multi-tier wedding cake to an onsite wedding planner, we take care of it all! Let’s see what our Swan Garden and Grand Atrium reception hall package inclusions are:
- Reception only packages include the use of either the Swan Banquet Room or the Grand Atrium Reception Hall for a designated amount of time
- An onsite reception professional will be there to help you plan your event
- Tables and chairs arranged for you and your Las Vegas wedding reception hall guests
- Gold Chiavari chairs, chair covers and sashes are provided at an additional cost
- A beautiful elegant rose centerpiece will be placed on each reception table
- Table linens are provided in many colors to match your wedding reception colors
- Those who are 21 years of age will receive a champagne toast
- Table service for the bride and groom will be provided
- A Las Vegas wedding reception DJ/emcee will be included in your package
- Grand Atrium Dinner Buffet – Included with your meal options are a plated salad and two entrees, a starch and vegetable. Additionally, along with our American menu, we offer a special Mexican or Italian menu
- Your Las Vegas reception package includes coffee, tea, soda, as well as water – upgrades are available if you would like a hosted or cash bar option
- A beautiful multi-tier wedding cake and cake service comes with your reception only package
For more information on having Lakeside Weddings & Events host your reception, you can also view our Las Vegas Reception Only Venues & Packages page. Additionally, if you’re not sure if you would like a reception hall only or an all inclusive package, you can check out our Wedding Packages and Wedding Venues pages for more details to help you decide.
Outstanding All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Hall Venues and Package Options
Lakeside Weddings & Events can host both your wedding and reception. We offer several sensational and affordable all inclusive wedding packages that many happy couples have utilized to plan their dream ceremony and reception.
Which Las Vegas reception hall venue you will use typically depends on which ceremony site you book, as seen in the sections below. However, you will always have the option to choose which reception hall you prefer – we have no hard set rules and can customize your package to suit your needs.
Let’s take a look at our standard Las Vegas reception hall packages that include the use of a ceremony site:
1. Swan Garden Ceremony Venue & Swan Banquet Room
We described the Swan Banquet Room above in detail, and as you learned, it’s an exquisite reception hall. Its corresponding ceremony site is just as exceptional. So, if you’re looking for a Las Vegas all inclusive ceremony and reception package, Swan Garden is an outstanding choice. Here are a few details that describe our Swan Garden ceremony site that can be used along with the Swan Banquet Room:
- The Swan Garden ceremony venue is connected to the Swan Banquet Hall
- Features an ivy-entwined gazebo located on the edge of a sparkling lake which adds an element of romance to your Las Vegas wedding
- The Swan Garden ceremony site is situated within a lovely lush green garden setting with beautiful swaying willow trees
- Stunning pathway for the bride’s grand entrance
- A charming stone bridge over the lake in the distance makes for a wonderful photo opportunity
Swan Garden & Swan Banquet Room All Inclusive Packages:
Explore Lakeside Weddings & Event’s four all inclusive packages to see which one is right for you based on your wedding guest count:
To get a sneak peek at this popular Las Vegas ceremony site and reception hall, see our Swan Garden/Swan Banquet Room Image Gallery. Additionally, you can get an idea of what an all inclusive Swan Garden and Swan Banquet Room wedding event would look like by viewing this amazing video:
Swan Garden & Swan Banquet Room Venue Tour
2. Grand Garden Ceremony Venue & Grand Atrium Reception Hall
As you may have noticed from the information provided at the start of this page, the Grand Atrium Reception Hall has much to offer those wishing to celebrate their big day. In addition to this, Grand Atrium is connected to the Grand Garden ceremony site – a beautiful location in a green garden setting that will surely impress all who attend your wedding. With the Grand Atrium and Grand Garden in one location, we are able to offer outstanding all inclusive ceremony and reception packages.
Here are a few details about this amazing ceremony site that are bundled together with the Grand Atrium Reception Hall in our all inclusive packages:
- Conveniently connected to the Grand Atrium Reception Hall
- A charming dome-shaped gazebo adds an element of romance to your wedding ceremony
- Showcases a beautiful stone walkway with greenery all around – perfect for your grand entrance
- Lovely stone bridge over the water creates a wonderful wedding photo opportunity
- Gorgeous garden setting creates a sensational look for your Las Vegas ceremony site
Be sure to check out our Grand Garden/Grand Atrium Image Gallery for a look at just how beautiful these Las Vegas wedding venues really are.
Grand Garden & Grand Atrium Reception Hall All Inclusive Packages:
Lakeside Weddings & Events offers four popular Las Vegas all inclusive reception hall and ceremony venue packages. Decide which package will work best for your situation by how many guests you will be inviting to your wedding.
We have put together a short video for you to take a beautiful tour of our Grand Atrium and Grand Garden venues, so you can see just how exceptional it will be for you and your wedding guests.
Grand Garden & Grand Atrium Reception Hall Venue Tour
3. Heritage Garden Ceremony Venue & Swan Banquet Room
When you say your vows within Heritage Garden, you can then celebrate your special day within the Swan Banquet Room. You do have the option to choose the Grand Atrium, but most prefer to utilize our popular Swan Banquet Hall when they have a Heritage Garden ceremony.
Heritage Garden comes complete with an extravagant walkway that’s created by a set of beautiful arches, which makes for an outstanding grand entrance. Let’s see what else this Las Vegas wedding venue offers:
- Our Las Vegas reception hall is just steps from the ceremony site
- The ceremony site is filled with lush greenery and peaceful swaying willow trees
- You and your guests will enjoy beautiful sparkling lake views
- Features a stunning lakeside gazebo for a charming wedding ceremony
- A stone bridge over the water adds a touch of romance to your outdoor wedding
View our Heritage Garden Image Gallery to see all this wedding location has to offer.
Heritage Garden & Swan Banquet Room All Inclusive Packages
We have four popular Heritage Garden ceremony and reception packages that will be sure to fit your needs. Select the package that matches your guest count to see all that you will have to look forward to.
4. Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Venue & Reception Hall
Lakeside Weddings & Events offers Las Vegas indoor chapel and reception hall packages that provide everything you would need to have a beautiful wedding day. When you get married within the Lakeview Chapel, you have the option of choosing between having your celebration in the Swan Banquet Room or the Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
Our wedding chapel is like no other in Las Vegas because it includes an outdoor ceremony option. Lakeview chapel was designed in such a way that couples have the option of saying their vows within the chapel, or getting married just outside, in front of a breathtaking lake, with greenery all around. After having a romantic ceremony within the chapel, you and your guests can simply walk over to the reception hall venue for the grand celebration.
You have already read up on all the features of Swan Banquet and Grand Atrium, now let’s take a look at Lakeview Chapels features:
- Wedding reception celebration held within elegant onsite Las Vegas reception hall
- The chapel allows you to have the ceremony performed inside or outside at the lake’s edge
- Large floor to ceiling windows showcase Lake Jacqueline and beautiful greenery
- The chapel’s beautiful large open glass doors allow for calm lake breezes
- Elegant chandelier lighting adds a touch of romance to your wedding ceremony
Lakeview Chapel & Reception Hall All Inclusive Packages
We offer four Lakeview Chapel with reception hall venue packages that will allow you to make your wedding dreams come true. Choose the package that fits your guest count; you can always pay a per plate fee if the number of guests falls between two package tiers.
You can view more details about our indoor chapel by visiting our main Lakeview Chapel Packages page. You will see all that this modern lakefront chapel has to offer for you and your guests.
5. Waterfall Garden Ceremony Venue & The Royal Banquet Room
Lakeside Weddings & Events proudly offers packages for our one-of-a-kind ceremony plus reception hall venue. The ceremony site is located at our lakefront wedding venue, but instead of a lake view, you and your guests will have a romantic 6-foot waterfall as the backdrop.
Connected to the Waterfall Ceremony site, is the Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room. It’s perfectly situated so that you and your wedding guests can walk over to the reception site to start the celebration. Let’s take a look at both the ceremony and reception venue:
Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room Features:
- Our elegant Las Vegas reception hall venue seats up to 60 people
- Beautiful large glass windows reveal a lovely waterfall view
- Exquisite chandeliers add a touch of romance
- Showcases romantic Edison Lights over Waterfall Garden
- Flexible bar options: Indoor wooden accent bar or outdoor stone accent bar
- The Royal Banquet Room features upgraded wood flooring
- Reception hall comes complete with a built-in dance floor
Waterfall Garden Ceremony Venue Features:
- Waterfall Garden showcases a beautifully detailed arched wedding gazebo
- Ceremony space designed with a gorgeous 6-foot waterfall
- Say your vows within a Lush green garden setting
- This Las Vegas ceremony venue is absolutely perfect for small intimate weddings
You can view our Waterfall Garden/Royal Banquet Room Image Gallery to see more of this popular waterfall.
Waterfall Garden & Royal Banquet Room All Inclusive Packages
View our Royal Banquet Room and Waterfall Garden all inclusive packages so you can see all that Lakeside Weddings & Events has to offer. You would choose the package that falls in line with your wedding guest count. If your number is between two package tiers, you can simply pay a per plate fee for each additional guest:
- Waterfall Garden Shimmer All Inclusive Package (up to 20 guests)
- Waterfall Garden Splendor All Inclusive Package (up to 30 guests)
- Waterfall Garden Cascade All Inclusive Package (up to 50 guests)
Inclusions for Ceremony Site & Reception Hall All Inclusive Packages
Our all inclusive wedding reception hall packages have many inclusions that will allow you to have a perfect wedding day – from the wedding flowers to the table linens, we will take care of it all. Let’s dive into all the inclusions that you and the one you love can look forward to:
- All inclusive packages include everything that comes with our reception only packages (as described above), as well as the following list of ceremony related inclusions:
- Our all inclusive packages come with the use of a beautifully decorated Las Vegas reception hall and ceremony site
- Select packages include the use of the Bridal Suite
- A licensed minister will be available to perform your ceremony (minister is paid separately)
- Our Las Vegas reception hall/ceremony site packages include a hand-tied rose bouquet and rose boutonniere
- We set up chairs for your wedding guests
- Traditional wedding music will be played during the ceremony
- A professional wedding photographer is included in your package (you can purchase the photo package of your choice)
- Our Las Vegas all inclusive packages come with wedding flower credits
- A witness will be available for the ceremony if needed
- Our wedding planners are here to help you plan your wedding
If you just happen to be looking for a location to host your ceremony, we also have exceptional Las Vegas ceremony only wedding packages.
Lakeside Weddings & Events Reception and Ceremony Planning Tips and Resources
Even though Lakeside Weddings & Events will take care of all the details of your reception only or all inclusive wedding, we are sure you will still want to dive into planning tips so you have the wedding you have been dreaming of. Here are a few articles that we put together for you to read:
- Not sure which is best – live music or a DJ? Read this post to find out.
- Want a Las Vegas sunset wedding – we can make it happen!
- Here are a few tips for you to get your marriage license.
- Planning a small intimate Las Vegas wedding, dive into this post!
- Learn about how much a wedding can cost by reading this article.
- If you’re having a wedding for two, you will want to read this.
- Las Vegas evening weddings are popular – find out why.
- Dive into this Las Vegas wedding planning article for helpful tips.
- Having a wedding with 50 or more guests, then you should read this!
- See why having a professional photographer is so important.
- Make sure to have the best wedding flowers – here’s how!
- Read more about why having a Las Vegas evening wedding is a good choice.
Book a Las Vegas Wedding Reception Hall Venue Only or an All Inclusive Package Today!
Lakeside Wedding & Events is your best bet for planning your big day if you are looking for a reception hall and ceremony site near downtown Vegas, or if you are just in need of a banquet hall only. Plus, you might just find an awesome Las Vegas wedding special that will enable you to plan your fairytale wedding at an affordable price! Let our professional wedding consultants help you plan your special celebration by calling us at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact Lakeside Weddings & Events online. We would love to assist you in selecting a Las Vegas reception hall package that’s right for you!