Finding that perfect Las Vegas outdoor wedding venue may seem like a difficult task, but Lakeside Weddings & Events makes it simple! We provide the bride and groom to be with several gorgeous outdoor ceremony locations close to downtown Vegas. Additionally, Lakeside Weddings & Events is located on the edge of Lake Jacqueline, in the much talked about Desert Shores community in Summerlin – a true desert oasis, perfect for creating the wedding you have been dreaming about!
Las Vegas Outdoor Wedding Venue Packages with Beautiful Lake & Garden Views
With our sensational location right on the lake, you can expect to have an outdoor wedding that features beautiful, serene views. Plus, the lake includes an arched stone bridge as a backdrop, which can add an element of charm to any wedding ceremony.
Our venues feature lush greenery with lovely trees and elegant walkways. Furthermore, Lakeside Weddings & Events offers incredible Las Vegas outdoor wedding packages that will meet your wedding goals and your budget.
We also offer Las Vegas wedding specials that will have you booking your wedding in no time! No matter what your budget is, there is a wedding package for everyone at Lakeside Weddings & Events.
Our Outdoor Wedding Packages Come with the Following Popular Inclusions
Lakeside Weddings & Events provides the bride and groom with everything they need to have an unforgettable wedding. Every detail will be taken care of for you, no matter which outdoor wedding venue space you choose. What brings your wedding day together is the fabulous inclusions that come with each Las Vegas wedding package. Let’s take a look at what you can look forward to:
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions:
Our beautiful wedding spaces can make your ceremony everything you have been hoping for, but our inclusions make your event unforgettable. From our perfectly timed wedding music to our incredible flowers, your special day will be picture-perfect. Here is what’s included in our Las Vegas ceremony only packages:
- Use of Lakeside Weddings & Events’ pre-decorated Las Vegas outdoor wedding venue
- Select packages allow for the use of our Bridal Suite before the ceremony
- A licensed minister will be available to perform the ceremony (minister paid separately)
- You will receive a gorgeous hand-tied rose bouquet along with a rose boutonniere
- Chairs will be conveniently arranged for your guests
- Traditional wedding ceremony music will be played as you walk down the aisle
- We provide an outstanding wedding photographer (add on the photo package of your choice)
- Ceremony packages come with floral credits (amount will depend on package selected)
- If needed, a marriage ceremony witness will be available
- Our professional wedding planners will assist you every step of the way
You can read more details about our ceremony only weddings by visiting our main Ceremony Only Packages page.
All Inclusive Package Inclusions:
For those who wish to have a stunning Las Vegas outdoor wedding, followed by an elegant reception, we have everything you need to make it happen. Booking an all inclusive wedding makes planning your big day simple and fun. Let’s take a look at what’s included when Lakeside Weddings & Events hosts your ceremony and reception:
- All the ceremony only inclusions listed above come with our all inclusive packages, plus the following:
- Use of our elegant Las Vegas reception hall which is completely decorated
- Table and chair setup for you and your wedding guests
- All tables to include a beautiful rose centerpiece
- Table linens with many colors for you to choose from to match your wedding colors
- We include a 21 and older champagne toast
- Special table service for the bride and groom will be provided
- All receptions will have a professional Las Vegas wedding DJ/emcee
- Gourmet dinner buffet – plated salad, two entrees, a starch, and vegetable. As an alternative to our American menu, you may also choose from our Mexican or Italian menus.
- You and your guests will receive complimentary water, coffee, tea, and soda – packages allow for you to upgrade to a hosted or cash bar option
- A fabulous multi-tier wedding cake and cake service comes with our all inclusive wedding packages
- Limo service for up to six people after the reception is included with our larger packages
Visit our Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Package page to see even more details on this type of wedding. Also, for the happy couples that will be booking an outdoor all inclusive wedding package, you may enjoy looking over our Reception Hall Packages page, along with our Las Vegas Reception Only Venues and Packages to learn more about what we offer.
Heritage Garden – An Eloquent Lakefront Outdoor Ceremony Venue
Heritage Garden is the ultimate Las Vegas wedding venue. Its extravagant walkway is formed by a set of impressive arches, each with natural greenery covering the arch itself. It therefore creates a lush, tranquil setting for your grand entrance. This setting has it all – green archways, lakefront gazebo, swaying willow trees, and more. As with all our other Las Vegas outdoor wedding packages, personal touches can be added to customize the look.
Heritage Garden provides the happy couple with several outdoor wedding ceremony only packages to choose from. Additionally, if you are interested in also having Lakeside Weddings & Events host your reception, we have sensational all-inclusive Las Vegas outdoor ceremony and reception packages available. Here are a few details about this beautiful Las Vegas outdoor wedding space:
- Provides for a front-row view of a beautiful and sparkling lake
- Showcases an amazing lakefront gazebo for a picture-perfect wedding ceremony
- Outdoor wedding location complete with lush greenery and tranquil swaying willow trees
- Elegant archways create a stunning walkway for the bride to be
- A stone bridge over the lake adds an element of old-world charm to your Las Vegas outdoor wedding
Take a look at just how beautiful this Las Vegas outdoor wedding venue really is by visiting the Heritage Garden Image Gallery.
Swan Garden—Popular Las Vegas Wedding Site Located on the Lake’s Edge
Swan Garden features a romantic gazebo for your ceremony that sits right over the water! You can’t get any closer to the water’s edge, and your guests will be able to enjoy the peaceful lake view as the backdrop. If you decide that you would like to book our Swan Garden venue for an all inclusive wedding, we suggest heading over to our Swan Garden All Inclusive Packages page. Furthermore, the reception is held on site in our Swan Banquet Room with the all-inclusive wedding package. Let’s take a look at some details for this elegant ceremony site in Las Vegas:
- Ivy-entwined gazebo situated right on the lake’s edge adds elegance to your outdoor wedding
- Ceremony site rests within a gorgeous green garden setting complete with lovely trees and wedding flowers
- Magnificent pathway for the bride to make an unforgettable entrance
- Lakefront view with an exquisite stone bridge in the background perfect for exceptional ceremony photos
With its lakefront gazebo and garden setting, this wedding venue will take be sure to impress your guests. You can see more of what this outdoor Las Vegas ceremony site has to offer by visiting the Swan Garden Image Gallery.
Read more about our Las Vegas Lake Wedding Venues and Packages to see just how fabulous they really are.
Grand Garden—Outdoor Ceremony Location with Beautiful Greenery and Lake Views
While all of our outdoor options have lush greenery, the Grand Garden location is truly a green garden setting. In addition to this, Grand Garden features an ivy-entwined courtyard and stone walkway. It also includes a sensational lakefront gazebo for you to say your vows in a romantic setting. Surrounded by this much greenery in the desert makes for a truly memorable Las Vegas wedding experience. Couples who choose a Grand Garden outdoor ceremony, will be able to hold their reception in our beautiful Grand Atrium Banquet Hall.
- Las Vegas ceremony site right on the lake’s edge makes for a dream come true wedding
- A unique dome-shaped gazebo creates a sophisticated Las Vegas outdoor wedding atmosphere
- Features a stone walkway surrounded by an immaculate garden that will have your guests talking
- Enchanting stone bridge over the lake in the distance makes for a sought-after outdoor ceremony location
- Fantastic garden setting creates an incredible backdrop for your Las Vegas wedding photos
This particular Las Vegas ceremony site is exceptionally beautiful. You can see for yourself by heading over to the Grand Garden Image Gallery.
Waterfall Garden—A Fairy Tale Atmosphere for Your Outdoor Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony
Although slightly different from our other ceremony locations, this Las Vegas wedding location is situated at our lakefront venue, but showcases a romantic 6-foot waterfall as the backdrop rather than the lake. Our Waterfall Garden option is perfect for smaller, more intimate outdoor wedding ceremonies.
- Ceremony site boasts a beautifully detailed arched wedding gazebo
- Las Vegas outdoor wedding location showcases a one-of-a-kind picturesque 6-foot waterfall
- Start your happily ever after with a spectacular garden setting that will impress your guests
- Waterfall Garden is perfect for those who would like to have a small outdoor wedding and reception service right at the same venue.
You can take a peek at this amazing waterfall and how outstanding this Las Vegas wedding venue site really is by just visiting our Waterfall Garden Image Gallery.
Waterfall Garden does not offer ceremony only packages, but instead, outstanding all inclusive wedding packages. Take a look at what this truly romantic Las Vegas outdoor wedding venue offers:
If you’re planning a wedding just for two, make sure to read up on weddings of this size in our latest article titled – Planning a Las Vegas Wedding Just for Two.
We Also Feature an Indoor Wedding Chapel with Outstanding Outdoor Ceremony Options
For those couples who are not sure if they want an outdoor wedding, we also offer our modern and exquisite Lakeview Chapel as an option. Just like our other wedding venues, you will have lovely lake and garden views during your ceremony, all seen through the beautiful large glass chapel windows.
What makes this Las Vegas wedding chapel stand out from the rest is that it actually includes an outdoor ceremony option. The chapel was designed so that couples have the option of standing within the chapel, or just outside in front of a sparkling lake, surrounded by greenery. Because of this, it’s considered the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas.
Here are some of the chapels most notable features:
- Choose between standing inside the wedding chapel, or marry the one you love a few steps outside the chapel doors at the edge of a stunning lake
- Lakeview Chapel features lovely views of Lake Jacqueline and the surrounding lush greenery
- You and your wedding guests will experience peaceful lake breezes while indoors with the wedding chapel’s beautiful large open glass doors
- Gorgeous chandelier lighting adds elegance to your wedding ceremony
Dive into our Lakeview Chapel Packages page to learn all about this popular ceremony site in Las Vegas.
For those who are unfamiliar with wedding chapels, you can obtain more information about them in our post – How to Choose the Best Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Also, you can take a peek at this much-talked-about wedding chapel by viewing our Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery.
Resources for Planning Your All Inclusive or Ceremony Only Wedding:
If you’re just starting your wedding journey, you may have realized that planning a wedding, no matter how big or small, has a lot to it. At Lakeside Weddings & Events we realize this and have made things super simple for you to have the wedding of your dreams. For those of you who like to be informed as much as possible, we are providing a few of our detailed wedding articles for you to get ahead of the game:
- What type of music is best for your reception – live music or a DJ?
- Learn why using a professional photographer is so important.
- Read more about why having a Las Vegas wedding is a great idea.
- Plan on having a wedding with 50 or more guests? This article will help.
- Learn all about wedding flowers and how to choose them for your wedding.
- Find out what you need to know regarding a marriage license.
- Plan a small intimate wedding, but first read this article on the topic.
- Read all about the most popular wedding hairstyles!
- Learn more about how much a Las Vegas wedding should cost.
- Get some helpful planning tips for having the best Las Vegas wedding.
For a full overview of what Lakeside Weddings & Events has to offer, you will want to visit our Las Vegas Wedding Packages page, and our Wedding Venus page.
Reserve Your Las Vegas Outdoor Wedding Venue at Lakeside Weddings & Events Today!
We feel that our wedding venue is the best in Las Vegas, but don’t take our word for it, see what others are saying about Lakeside Weddings & Events. Also, we offer exceptional wedding packages, as well as personal wedding consultations. This will enable us to help you sort out all the details of your big day. Contact our award-winning wedding venue at (702) 240-5290, or you can simply get in touch with one of our helpful wedding advisors online. Contact us today so we can assist you in creating your Las Vegas dream wedding package.