- If your ceremony venue and reception are close skip transportation completely. Walk or carpool – it’s fun and environmentally sound!
- Skip the fancy limo and get an affordable luxury SUV or town car. You can get one from any rental car agency at a fraction of the cost.
- Borrow a fancy sports car from a friend or family member for yourselves and arrange for your wedding party to carpool.
- Look for a fun transportation alternative. Think school bus, wagon, bicycles, fire truck, horses, or even tractors. Not only are these generally more affordable but they are also more memorable!
- Still want a limo? Stick with standard black and opt-out of stretch-sized. Skip the mini bar, stripper pole, or red carpet to help you stick to your budget.
How are you saving on your wedding transportation?