Plan a sensational Las Vegas wedding with Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Waterfall Garden Splendor All Inclusive Ceremony and Reception package. This popular and affordable wedding package features a stunning waterfall, an ivy-covered archway, and lush greenery. Your Las Vegas wedding ceremony will be followed by a memorable reception that Lakeside Weddings & Events will plan for you and your guests. The Waterfall Splendor package has everything you need to have a beautiful wedding day!
Click Here to view the Ceremony & Receptions Brochure
All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Waterfall Garden Splendor
Reserve Monday-Thursday To Receive $250 Off this Package!
- $3,500 Friday – Sunday
- $3,250 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes 30 guests or less.
CEREMONY SERVICES INCLUDED
- Use of Waterfall Garden Ceremony Location for 30 Minute
- Bridal Room Access for 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $25 Credit towards Bridal Bouquet of Your Choice
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage During the Ceremony & Reception (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
- Witnesses for Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, if Needed
RECEPTION SERVICES INCLUDED
- Use of the Adjoining Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room for 3 Hours
- Table Linens in a Variety of Colors to Choose From
- Tables and Chairs will be Set-Up for You and Your Guests
- All Tables to Include a Beautiful Long Stem Rose Vase Centerpiece
- Champagne Toast for All Reception Guests Over 21
- Table Service Provided for Bride and Groom
- Professional DJ/Emcee for Your Las Vegas Wedding Reception
Reception Dinner Buffet Included
Every wedding reception should have an unforgettable meal! Lakeside Weddings & Events makes this happen by providing sensational menu options for you and your guests. We have many popular menu items to offer such as Chicken Angelo Provencal, Roast Baron of Beef, and more. Below you will find our traditional American menu. You can also choose to go with our special Mexican or Italian menu items.
1) PLATED SALAD (select one):
ACCOMPANIED BY BREAD BASKET & BUTTER
- Mixed Greens w/ Cherry Tomatoes & House Dressing
- Classic Caesar – Crisp Romaine Lettuce with Parmesan Reggiano and Rustic Croutons
- Waldorf Salad – Fresh Leaf Lettuce Topped with a Mixture of Apples, Walnuts, Celery, and Grapes in a Sweet Creamy Dressing
2) ENTREES (select two):
- Flank Steak – Seared Flank Steak with Au Jus
- Asian Flank Steak – Asian Influenced, Seared Flank Steak Doused with Fine Spice Yakitori Demi Glaze
- Chicken Angelo Provencal – Sautéed Boneless Breast with Sweet Onions, Olives and Artichoke Hearts in Light Wine Sauce
- Chicken Marsala – Sautéed Boneless Breast in Sweet Marsala Wine Sauce with Sliced Mushrooms
- Chicken Piccata Breast– Sautéed Boneless Breast of Chicken with Dry White Wine, Lemon and Capers Sauce
- Chicken Alfredo – Grilled Chicken Breast on Bowtie Pasta Tossed with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Seasonal White Fish – Firm White Fish w/ Fresh Dill & Citrus Glaze
- Roast Baron of Beef (carved–to-order)
- Prime Ribs of Beef Au Poivre (carved–to-order)
PLEASE NOTE: $3 per person carver surcharge will be applied if you select a carved-to-order entrée
3) VEGETABLES (select one)
- Buttered Baby Whole Carrots
- Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
4) STARCH (select one)
- Bow Tie Pasta w/ Sundried Tomato
- Penne Pasta w/ Lemon Pepper Alfredo w/ Lemon Zest Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes w/ Butter and Herbs
- Mashed Potatoes w/ Butter & Herbs & Bacon
- Rice Pilaf
Drinks Included in Your Wedding Package
- Water, Tea, Coffee, and Soda
- Hosted or cash bar options available – please inquire about details.
- Please Note: Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 and over. Please ensure everyone brings the proper ID.
Wedding Cake Included
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake with Cake Service – Service Includes Table, Linen, Utensils, and Server. (choose from 6 designs – view them on our Wedding Cake Design page)
This Las Vegas wedding package includes 30 guests or less and is $50 for each additional person. Full reception packages are available for larger parties under the “Reception” category.
Package price does not include 14% service fee, or the 8.375% tax charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
View our Terms & Conditions for Ceremony & Reception Packages for important information.
Additional All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Packages for Up to 30 Guests
We have many Las Vegas Wedding Packages for you to choose from, but since you have landed on this particular package designed for 3o guests or less, we are also providing you with alternative venue packages for the same guest count. The following Las Vegas wedding packages all include a ceremony location that sits right on the edge of a sparkling lake, as well as a reception space with garden and lake views.
- Grand Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Heritage Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Swan Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Lakeview Chapel Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
You can also view our Wedding Venue page, so see all the venues located at Lakeside Weddings & Events. Additionally, head over to our All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package page for more details on packages that include a ceremony and reception.
Plan Your Ceremony & Reception with These Popular Wedding Resources
There are many moving parts to planning a ceremony and reception. We take care of all the details for you with our Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package, but we’re sure you would love to do some research for your big day. With that in mind, we have gathered our best wedding resources for you to look over. We cover things like how to have a small intimate Las Vegas wedding, information on having a beautiful lake wedding, the details of our indoor wedding chapel, and a lot more.
- Need some inspiration for you wedding updo – then be sure to read this post!
- Learn why having the best wedding photographer is a must.
- Find out how to plan the perfect Las Vegas ceremony with the tips in this post.
- This article has all the details you need to choose between a DJ or live band
- Not sure if you should have a Las Vegas wedding, this article explains why it’s a great idea.
- We offer reception only venue packages if you already booked your ceremony elsewhere.
- View our Weddings Specials page to see just how much you can save on your big day.
- Lakeside Weddings & Events offers many popular outdoor weddings spaces – check them out!
- Read about our charming wedding gazebos and how to incorporate them into your special day.
- Need a Las Vegas wedding ceremony only package – we have lots of them!
- File for your marriage license ahead of time – find out how.
- If your curious about our reception halls, we have all the information you need!
- Learn how to choose the best wedding flowers for your big day be diving into this post.
Book the Waterfall Garden Wedding Venue Package for an Unforgettable Day!
If you have always dreamed of having a traditional indoor chapel ceremony, Lakeside Weddings & Events can make it happen for you. Our Las Vegas wedding chapel is considered the best place to get married in the Vegas area. So be sure to book your Lakeview Chapel Bronze Package today so you can reserve the wedding day you have been hoping for. Feel free to contact one of our wedding planners at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online. We’re looking forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to help you plan your special day.