Imagine saying your “I DOs” inside a traditional wedding chapel that features breathtaking lake and garden views! Or, having the ability to take a few steps outside the chapel and say your wedding vows at the edge of a lake, all while your guests sit comfortably inside the chapel. This is the type of Las Vegas wedding you can have with the Lakeview Chapel Wish Ceremony Only package. It boasts everything you would need to have an unforgettable wedding surrounded by those you love!
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Lakeview Chapel Wish
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $849 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $949 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 30 guests
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Access to the Bridal Room 15 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- $25 Wedding Floral Credit
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages can be purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
Package price does not include 16% service fee and taxes charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
See All Our Las Vegas Wedding Venue Packages for Up to 30 Guests
We have outstanding Ceremony Only Packages that showcase garden and lake views and make for great wedding photography opportunities. Take a look at the ceremony only wedding packages below for a guest count of up to 30 for additional options:
- Heritage Garden Laguna Ceremony Only Package (up to 30 guests)
- Swan Garden Laguna Ceremony Only Package (up to 30 guests)
- Grand Garden Laguna Ceremony Only Package (up to 30 guests)
If you happen to be contemplating also having your reception at Lakeside Weddings & Events, then head over to our Las Vegas All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages page. Also take a moment to view our Wedding Venues page to see information on all our ceremony spaces.
Get Married in Las Vegas with These Planning Resources
If you want to plan a perfect wedding, we suggest diving into our helpful wedding planning resources that includes everything from information on obtaining your marriage license, to tips on planning an intimate wedding, we cover it all.
- Visit our Las Vegas wedding packages page to see all that we offer!
- You can have a beautiful lakeside ceremony – view this page to find out more.
- We offer ceremony gazebos for a truly romantic wedding day.
- Take a look at our Las Vegas wedding chapel packages to see all your options.
- On a strict budget? See our wedding specials page for some great discounts.
- Not sure if you want a DJ or live band? Read this post for some helpful info.
- Consider a lovely outdoor wedding with sparkling lake and garden views!
- For those who might just need a banquet hall, head over to our reception only page.
- Learn about our reception halls and what they can offer you and your wedding guests.
Book the Lakeview Chapel Wish Package for a Beautiful Wedding Day!
Lakeside Weddings & Events would be happy to help you plan your big day when you book the Lakeview Chapel Wish package! It will allow you to have an outstanding indoor ceremony with up to 30 guests. So if you would like to get married in the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas, just give us a call at (702) 240-5290 Or, you can contact us online at any time. We can help you make your wedding dreams come true!