If you are looking for a beautiful Las Vegas wedding chapel near Downtown Vegas, you have just found it! Our ceremony only package will allow you to create your dream come true wedding, complete with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that have stunning lake and garden views. You have the option of saying your vows inside the chapel, or stepping out just a few steps and say them at the edge of a gorgeous lake. Our Las Vegas wedding chapel is known throughout the area as one of the most popular places to get married in Vegas.
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Lakeview Chapel Hope
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $749 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $649 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 10 guests (must go to the next package if over 10 guests)
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages can be purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
Package price does not include 16% service fee and taxes charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
More Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Venue Package Options for 0-10 Guests
If your heart is set on having a small wedding, you may be interested in checking out our other ceremony only wedding packages for 0-10 guests. This includes our outdoor venue spaces – Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, and Grand Garden. These three, along with the Lakeview Chapel Hope package, all offer amazing inclusions:
- Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Swan Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Grand Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
You can also view our main Ceremony Only Packages page to get all the information you may be looking for. In addition to this, if you think you might have Lakeside Weddings & Events host your wedding reception also, then please view our Las Vegas All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages page. Be sure to take a moment to head over to our Wedding Venues page to see what all our Las Vegas ceremony sites have to offer.
Get Married Near Downtown Vegas with the Help of These Planning Resources
No matter which package you choose, you will want to do a little research so you are well prepared for your wedding day. With that in mind, we have listed out our most popular wedding resources that are filled with Las Vegas wedding tips and helpful information. This includes things such as more details on our wedding chapel, lakefront ceremony sites, as well as how to choose the best wedding flowers:
- Let this post give you tips on how to plan the perfect Las Vegas wedding ceremony!
- We have romantic ceremony gazebos – learn more about them.
- Read this article if you’re planning a small Las Vegas wedding!
- We feature several outdoor ceremony locations – dive in to learn more.
- Read about our reception halls – you will certainly be impressed!
- Need a price break? We offer many wedding specials to help you with the cost.
- Learn how to file for your Las Vegas marriage license before your big day.
Please view our Las Vegas Wedding Packages to be sure you are selecting the package that is right for you.
Start Planning Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony Today with Our Lakeview Chapel Hope Package!
The Lakeview Chapel is said to be the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas, and we agree! It features a sparkling lake view, wide-open glass doors, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows. It’s an exceptional wedding space that you and your guests will just love. Contact one of our wedding specialists to book the date you have in mind. They can be reached at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online at any time. We look forward to meeting with you and helping you plan your Las Vegas wedding!