Say your vows in a stunning lakefront Las Vegas wedding chapel surrounded by a lush green garden! You can make this happen with Lakeside Weddings & Events’ Lakeview Chapel Silver All Inclusive Ceremony and Reception package. Your guests will enjoy stunning lake and garden views through the chapel’s large glass windows, and lovely chandelier lighting adds a special touch. This all inclusive Las Vegas wedding package will also provide you and your guests with reception hall space that will be sure to impress! Lakeside Weddings & Events will take care of all your ceremony and reception details so you can have your dream come true wedding!
Click Here to download the Ceremony & Receptions Brochure
All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Lakeview Chapel Silver
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $500 Off this Package!
- $5,995 Friday – Sunday
- $5,495 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 50 guests
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Bridal Room Access for 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $75 Las Vegas Wedding Floral Credit
- Hand-Tied Rose Wedding Bouquet and a Rose Boutonniere Provided
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage During the Ceremony & Reception (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
- Witnesses for Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, if Needed
Wedding Reception Inclusions
- Use of either the Swan Banquet Room or Grand Atrium Reception Hall for 3 Hours
- Table Linens in a Variety of Colors to Choose From
- Tables and Chairs will be Set-Up for You and Your Guests
- All Tables to Include a Beautiful Long Stem Rose Vase Centerpiece
- Champagne Toast for All Reception Guests Over 21
- Table Service Provided for Bride and Groom
- Professional DJ/Emcee for Your Las Vegas Wedding Reception
Reception Dinner Buffet Included
At Lakeside Weddings & Events, you and your guests will be sure to love the reception dinner buffet that comes included with your all inclusive Las Vegas wedding package. We have listed out the details of our standard American menu below, but you can also choose to go with our Mexican or Italian menu items.
1) PLATED SALAD (select one):
ACCOMPANIED BY BREAD BASKET & BUTTER
- Mixed Greens w/ Cherry Tomatoes & House Dressing
- Classic Caesar – Crisp Romaine Lettuce with Parmesan Reggiano and Rustic Croutons
- Waldorf Salad – Fresh Leaf Lettuce Topped with a Mixture of Apples, Walnuts, Celery, and Grapes in a Sweet Creamy Dressing
2) ENTREES (select two):
- Flank Steak – Seared Flank Steak with Au Jus
- Asian Flank Steak – Asian Influenced, Seared Flank Steak Doused with Fine Spice Yakitori Demi Glaze
- Chicken Angelo Provencal – Sautéed Boneless Breast with Sweet Onions, Olives and Artichoke Hearts in Light Wine Sauce
- Chicken Marsala – Sautéed Boneless Breast in Sweet Marsala Wine Sauce with Sliced Mushrooms
- Chicken Piccata Breast– Sautéed Boneless Breast of Chicken with Dry White Wine, Lemon and Capers Sauce
- Chicken Alfredo – Grilled Chicken Breast on Bowtie Pasta Tossed with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Seasonal White Fish – Firm White Fish w/ Fresh Dill & Citrus Glaze
- Roast Baron of Beef (carved–to-order)
- Prime Ribs of Beef Au Poivre (carved–to-order))
PLEASE NOTE: $3 per person carver surcharge will be applied if you select a carved-to-order entrée
3) VEGETABLES (select one)
- Buttered Baby Whole Carrots
- Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
4) STARCH (select one)
- Bow Tie Pasta w/ Sundried Tomato
- Penne Pasta w/ Lemon Pepper Alfredo w/ Lemon Zest Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes w/ Butter and Herbs
- Mashed Potatoes w/ Butter & Herbs & Bacon
- Rice Pilaf
Drinks Included in Your Wedding Package
- Water, Tea, Coffee, and Soda
- Bar Options: Beer & Wine Ball, Full Bar Jubilee, Cash Bar
- Hosted bar option available – please inquire about details.
- Please Note: Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 and over. Please ensure everyone brings the proper ID.
Wedding Cake Included
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake with Cake Service – Service Includes Table, Linen, Utensils, and Server. (choose from 6 designs – view them on our Wedding Cake Design page)
This Las Vegas wedding package includes 50 guests or less and is $50 for each additional person.
Package price does not include 14% service fee, or the 8.375% tax charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
View our Terms & Conditions for Ceremony & Reception Packages for important information.
Outdoor Las Vegas Wedding Package Options
If you’re not sure if an indoor wedding is for you, then you can take a look at our Las Vegas outdoor ceremony options that accommodate 50 guests. Our outdoor wedding spaces feature beautiful lakeside ceremony options with gazebos, swaying willow trees, as well as a 6-foot waterfall. Look through the pages below to see if an outdoor wedding package is more your style:
- Grand Garden Silver All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 50 guests)
- Heritage Garden Silver All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 50 guests)
- Swan Garden Silver All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 50 guests)
- Waterfall Garden Cascade All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 50 guests)
If you’d like to read more about our ceremony and reception wedding packages, you can visit our All Inclusive Wedding Packages page. You can also view more information on our wedding chapel by heading over to the Lakeview Chapel Packages page.
Lakeside Weddings & Events Ceremony & Reception Planning Resources
Planning a Las Vegas wedding can be fun, especially when you have the right resources. Our full-service wedding venue has a lot to offer when it comes to pages filled with wedding tips and important information. We cover tips on how to obtain your marriage license, as well as how to plan a Las Vegas ceremony, and much more. Take a look at the following links that will help you plan your big day:
- Get some helpful Las Vegas wedding planning tips from this outstanding article.
- Are you confused about which flowers to choose, this post will help!
- If you’re just looking for a reception only package, dive into this information.
- Get ahead of the game and find out what you need to do to file for a marriage license.
- We offer many Las Vegas wedding specials – see which one will save you the most!
- Take a look at our reception hall page to find out all that our banquet halls offer.
- Not sure how much an all inclusive wedding should cost? Read this post on the topic.
- Make sure to use a professional photographer – learn why it’s so important.
- Want a charming gazebo Las Vegas wedding? We can make it happen for you!
We also have two popular resources that you might be interested in – our Las Vegas Wedding Packages page that goes over, in detail, all Lakeside Weddings & Events’ packages – all inclusive, ceremony only, and reception only. The other resource is our Wedding Venues main page, which details all the wedding spaces and what they include.
Book this Package to Have a Beautiful Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Ceremony!
Lakeside Weddings & Events features the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas. Additionally, our Lakeview Chapel Silver package will provide you with everything that’s needed to create your dream come true ceremony and reception! So, if you want to start planning your indoor wedding, then feel free to contact one of our helpful team members at (702) 240-5290, or contact us online.