Say your “I DOs” in an exquisite Las Vegas wedding chapel that has truly unique features. Our chapel allows the bride and groom to say their vows indoors, or just take a few steps and stand at the edge of a beautiful lake while their guests sit within the chapel. The chapel itself showcases elegant chandeliers, floor to ceiling glass windows that offer lake and garden views, and more. Once your dream come true ceremony is completed, your all inclusive Las Vegas wedding package will provide you with the chance to have the time of your life in our sensational banquet hall!
Click Here to view the Ceremony & Receptions Brochure
All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Lakeview Chapel Bronze
Reserve Monday-Thursday To Receive $250 Off this Package!
- $4,995 Friday – Sunday
- $4,745 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- The Lakeview Chapel Bronze package is not available on Saturday nights.
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes 30 guests or less and is $50 for each additional person.
- Package price does not include 14% service fee, or the 8.375% tax charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
- View our Terms & Conditions for Ceremony & Reception Packages for important information.
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Bridal Room Access for 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $50 Las Vegas Wedding Floral Credit
- Hand-Tied Rose Wedding Bouquet and a Rose Boutonniere Provided
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage During the Ceremony & Reception (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
- Witnesses for Your Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, if Needed
Wedding Reception Inclusions
- Use of a Lakeside Reception Hall for 3 Hours
- Table Linens in a Variety of Colors to Choose From
- Tables and Chairs will be Set-Up for You and Your Guests
- All Tables to Include a Beautiful Long Stem Rose Vase Centerpiece
- Champagne Toast for All Reception Guests Over 21
- Table Service Provided for Bride and Groom
- Professional DJ/Emcee for Your Las Vegas Wedding Reception
Reception Dinner Buffet Included
After you tie the knot, you and your wedding guests will head over to a beautiful banquet hall where you will enjoy an outstanding dinner buffet. Lakeside Weddings & Events has put together an amazing menu where you have many options to choose from. View our standard American menu below, as well as our popular Mexican or Italian menu items.
1) PLATED SALAD (select one):
ACCOMPANIED BY BREAD BASKET & BUTTER
- Mixed Greens w/ Cherry Tomatoes & House Dressing
- Classic Caesar – Crisp Romaine Lettuce with Parmesan Reggiano and Rustic Croutons
- Waldorf Salad – Fresh Leaf Lettuce Topped with a Mixture of Apples, Walnuts, Celery, and Grapes in a Sweet Creamy Dressing
2) ENTREES (select two):
- Flank Steak – Seared Flank Steak with Au Jus
- Asian Flank Steak – Asian Influenced, Seared Flank Steak Doused with Fine Spice Yakitori Demi Glaze
- Chicken Angelo Provencal – Sautéed Boneless Breast with Sweet Onions, Olives and Artichoke Hearts in Light Wine Sauce
- Chicken Marsala – Sautéed Boneless Breast in Sweet Marsala Wine Sauce with Sliced Mushrooms
- Chicken Piccata Breast– Sautéed Boneless Breast of Chicken with Dry White Wine, Lemon and Capers Sauce
- Chicken Alfredo – Grilled Chicken Breast on Bowtie Pasta Tossed with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Seasonal White Fish – Firm White Fish w/ Fresh Dill & Citrus Glaze
- Roast Baron of Beef (carved–to-order)
- Prime Ribs of Beef Au Poivre (carved–to-order)
PLEASE NOTE: $3 per person carver surcharge will be applied if you select a carved-to-order entrée
3) VEGETABLES (select one)
- Buttered Baby Whole Carrots
- Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
4) STARCH (select one)
- Bow Tie Pasta w/ Sundried Tomato
- Penne Pasta w/ Lemon Pepper Alfredo w/ Lemon Zest Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes w/ Butter and Herbs
- Mashed Potatoes w/ Butter & Herbs & Bacon
- Rice Pilaf
Drinks Included in Your Wedding Package
- Water, Tea, Coffee, and Soda
- Hosted or cash bar options available – please inquire about details.
- Please Note: Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 and over. Please ensure everyone brings the proper ID.
Wedding Cake Included
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake with Cake Service – Service Includes Table, Linen, Utensils, and Server. (choose from 6 designs – view them on our Wedding Cake Design page)
This Las Vegas wedding package includes 30 guests or less and is $50 for each additional person. Full reception packages are available for larger parties under the “Reception” category.
We Also Offer Outdoor Las Vegas Wedding Venue Packages for Small Guest Counts
If you’re not positive you will be having an indoor chapel ceremony, our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue offers stunning outdoor ceremony spaces that are included in our All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages. Three of these wedding spaces include a fabulous upfront view of the lake, while one showcases a lovely waterfall as a backdrop. Additionally, if your guest count is not set in stone, you can view our Las Vegas Wedding Packages page to see what other packages are available. However, if you know your guest count is 30 or less, we have gathered the following packages for you to view:
- Grand Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Heritage Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Swan Garden Bronze All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
- Waterfall Garden Splendor All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package (up to 30 guests)
For a full overview of all our ceremony and reception spaces, visit our Wedding Venue page. It can help you decide which Las Vegas wedding location is best for you.
Lakeside Weddings & Events Ceremony & Reception Planning Pages
Our Las Vegas wedding venue has been helping happy couples tie the knot for many years now. Because of this, we have plenty of experience and resources. In an effort to assist those who are just starting their wedding planning, we are providing a list of helpful resources. This includes pages on how to obtain a Las Vegas marriage license, information on our reception halls, how to choose the best wedding flowers, and much more.
- Read this post that explains why you should have a Las Vegas wedding.
- For those planning a small Las Vegas wedding – read this article on the topic.
- See how affordable our prices are by viewing our Wedding Specials page.
- View our lake wedding venue packages if you want a dream come true ceremony.
- Dive into this post for details on the most popular wedding chapel in Las Vegas.
- Have a small intimate Las Vegas ceremony at Lakeside Weddings & Events.
- Find out all you need to know for planning an outdoor wedding ceremony.
- Every bride & groom should have a professional wedding photographer – learn more.
- Should you have a DJ or a live band performing at your reception?
- Read these tips if you want to plan the perfect Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
- Have a romantic gazebo wedding- view this page for all the details.
- If you only need a wedding celebration, we have Las Vegas reception only packages.
- Not having a reception, we offer popular ceremony only venue packages.
Plan an Unforgettable All Inclusive Las Vegas Wedding with the Lakeview Chapel Bronze Package!
If you have always dreamed of having a traditional indoor chapel ceremony, Lakeside Weddings & Events can make it happen for you. Our Las Vegas wedding chapel is considered the best place to get married in the Vegas area. So be sure to book your Lakeview Chapel Bronze Package today so you can reserve the wedding day you have been hoping for. Feel free to contact one of our wedding planners at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online. We’re looking forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to help you plan your special day.