For those of you who are planning a small romantic ceremony, Lakeside Weddings & Events has created the Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only package. This affordable Las Vegas wedding package is for 0-10 guests and includes must-have features such as a beautiful gazebo that can be adorned with flowers, a wedding alter that is right on the edge of a gorgeous lake, as well as a lovely green garden. Say your “I DOs” within the Heritage Garden and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Heritage Garden Marina
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $899 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $799 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 10 guests
- This package is not available at sunset Friday through Sunday
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Heritage Garden Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $25 Las Vegas Wedding Floral Credit
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
This package is for No Guests – 10 Guests. If you have additional guests, you must upgrade to the next package, which is Heritage Garden Laguna.
Package price does not include 16% service fee and taxes charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
Get Married Near Downtown Vegas with These Wedding Planning Resources
If you are sticking with your plan of booking a Ceremony Only Package, or maybe you’re not sure, and you might just have an All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception – no matter which path you take, you will need plenty of resources to get your planning on its way! With that said, Lakeside Weddings & Events has put together a list of wedding resources – from information on filing for a marriage license to choosing the best wedding flowers; we have it all. Dive into the list below and have fun planning your big day.
- Take a look at our wedding specials to see if one fits your needs.
- Make sure to use a professional Las Vegas wedding photographer – learn more in this post.
- If you end up having your reception at our venue, view our banquet hall page for more details.
- View all our Las Vegas wedding chapel packages to see what’s offered.
- Here are some outstanding Las Vegas wedding planning tips to get you started.
- View our reception only packages if you’re having your ceremony elsewhere.
- Not sure if you want a DJ or live band? This article can help.
- For those planning a small wedding – here are a few tips for planning your special day.
- Head over to our Las Vegas Wedding Packages page for even more details.
- See just how fabulous our ceremony gazebo wedding spaces and packages are!
Reserve Your Big Day with the Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only Wedding Package!
Let Lakeside Weddings & Events create an unforgettable Las Vegas wedding ceremony for you and the one you love. Our wedding experts are here to help you plan your big day – from the ceremony music to the guest seating, we take care of it all. Make sure to reserve the day you are hoping for by phoning us at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online at any time. Having a wedding near downtown Vegas can be fun and romantic, and we would be honored to make it all happen for you.