For those of you who are planning a small romantic ceremony, Lakeside Weddings & Events has created the Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only package. This affordable Las Vegas wedding package is for 0-10 guests and includes must-have features such as a beautiful gazebo that can be adorned with flowers, a wedding alter that is right on the edge of a gorgeous lake, as well as a lovely green garden. Say your “I DOs” within the Heritage Garden and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package Details for Heritage Garden Marina
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $899 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $799 Monday – Thursday (this price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas wedding package includes up to 10 guests
- This package is not available at sunset Friday through Sunday
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
- Use of the Heritage Garden Ceremony Location for 30 Minutes
- Licensed Officiate Included – Your Choice of Traditional or Civil Ceremony (minister’s fee of $75 not included)
- Certified Las Vegas Wedding Event Consultant to Help Plan Your Ceremony
- $25 Las Vegas Wedding Floral Credit
- Professional Wedding Photography Coverage (photo packages are purchased separately)
- Traditional Music to Be Played
- Chairs Will Be Conveniently Set-Up for Your Wedding Guests
This package is for No Guests – 10 Guests. If you have additional guests, you must upgrade to the next package, which is Heritage Garden Laguna.
Package price does not include 16% service fee and taxes charged on applicable items. It also does not include the minister’s fee of $75.
View Our Other Las Vegas Wedding Packages for Small Guest Counts
Lakeside Weddings & Events offers additional lakefront ceremony spaces, as well as an indoor wedding chapel for those wishing to have 0-10 guests. All our outdoor wedding packages feature stunning lake and garden views and offer the use of a romantic ceremony gazebo. Additionally, our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue is known for its beautiful scenery, landscapes, and decor. So, be sure to head over to our Wedding Venues page to see all we have to offer those wishing to get married in the Las Vegas area. For couples who would like to view your options for small wedding parties, take a look at the following pages:
- Grand Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Swan Garden Marina Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Lakeview Chapel Hope Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
Get Married Near Downtown Vegas with These Wedding Planning Resources
If you are sticking with your plan of booking a Ceremony Only Package, or maybe you’re not sure, and you might just have an All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception – no matter which path you take, you will need plenty of resources to get your planning on its way! With that said, Lakeside Weddings & Events has put together a list of wedding resources – from information on filing for a marriage license to choosing the best wedding flowers; we have it all. Dive into the list below and have fun planning your big day.
- Take a look at our wedding specials to see if one fits your needs.
- Make sure to use a professional Las Vegas wedding photographer – learn more in this post.
- If you end up having your reception at our venue, view our banquet hall page for more details.
- View all our Las Vegas wedding chapel packages to see what’s offered.
- Here are some outstanding Las Vegas wedding planning tips to get you started.
- View our reception only packages if you’re having your ceremony elsewhere.
- Not sure if you want a DJ or live band? This article can help.
- For those planning a small wedding – here are a few tips for planning your special day.
- Head over to our Las Vegas Wedding Packages page for even more details.
Reserve Your Big Day with the Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only Wedding Package!
Let Lakeside Weddings & Events create an unforgettable Las Vegas wedding ceremony for you and the one you love. Our wedding experts are here to help you plan your big day – from the ceremony music to the guest seating, we take care of it all. Make sure to reserve the day you are hoping for by phoning us at (702) 240-5290. Or, you can contact us online at any time. Having a wedding near downtown Vegas can be fun and romantic, and we would be honored to make it all happen for you.